You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 pm

So quaazi is going to predict 4-0 for the next game :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ExilBayer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 pm

What formations do you like to use when playing as Bayern in FIFA12?

I have a somewhat boring, but for me effective 4-4-2 formation.

--------------------------Neuer-------
----------------Rafinha--Boateng--DvB--Lahm
-------------Robben--Schweini--Kroos---Ribery
--------------------Gomez---Mueller---------

Subs I like to switch in:

Olic, Badstuber, Usami
Auf die Roten!
ExilBayer
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:33 pm

----------------Neuer------------------
-----Rafinha--Boateng---Lahm-----
----------Schweini--Gustavo--------
-Robben--------Kroos-------Ribery-
----------Gomez-----Muller---------

I love the 3-5-2 in FIFA. I also play it with Germany and with most teams when I'm losing.

Sometimes I also use the default formation for Bayern, replacing Muller with Kroos. I find Kroos to be better in the game.

Gustavo is a really good tackler. You might want to try him out.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ExilBayer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Hmm.. I rarely play with Gustavo. Thanks for the tip. I am surprised at how much more I like playing with Kroos in FIFA12 compared to FIFA11.
Auf die Roten!
ExilBayer
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

What I hate about football games (admittedly I have not tried FIFA 12 yet) is that 50% of the importance is on the speed. I used to check the speed stats when I start the game and play practically with the 11 fastest players. I used to play with Braafheid and Breno as central defenders :lol: I also never had Schweinsteiger in my starting XI in any FIFA I have played to date.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 pm

ExilBayer wrote: I am surprised at how much more I like playing with Kroos in FIFA12 compared to FIFA11.

Yeah Kroos is great. I scored a really nice goal with him from almost half the pitch the other day. It was online so I couldn't save the replay :(
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Payam » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 pm

The great thing about playing Muller is that he doesn't drop too deep, he's almost like that second striker. And when the players switch positions (Robben, Ribsy and Muller) it's always an advantage to play Muller because he has decent speed when on a flank.

Kroos is more a third midfielder with great passes and great control, If I was to go out on a limb I would say that Kroos suits those who like to actually "play" their way in for a goal. And Muller suits those who, like me, play on the counter attack.

EDIT: Does anybody actually play DvB? I find him too slow and too eager to go forward.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 pm

I play 4231 and give Ribery a "free" role.
Gustavo is a great tackler so I play him next to Basti.
Best part of my FC Bayern team is I play Vanbuyten next to Badstuber and I keep clean sheets.
Yes Van Buyten is slow but I play a VERY VERY high defensive line and Neuer plays sweeper.

If you want a tip try Ribery corner and a low cross to Basti or Robben at edge of box. It catches the PC out every time :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby ExilBayer » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:08 am

For some reason FIFA insists on giving DvB a higher rating than Boateng and Badstuber. He is a bit slow, but he has a high overall and is huge.

What is also fun, but a bit unrelated to Bayern, is playing in the nPower League 2 and working yourself up to the premiership. Right now I am a few matches a way from winning the BPL with Macclesfield, a team with originally .5 stars. Sadly it's only on amateur :oops: :wink:
Auf die Roten!
ExilBayer
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 am

Payam wrote:EDIT: Does anybody actually play DvB? I find him too slow and too eager to go forward.

Not really. I want my defenders to be as fast as possible
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 am

BTW, to those of you who play head to head seasons online, I figured out a way to trick the system (works on PS3, don't know about the others). The system pairs you against a team with similar rating, so if you play with Bayern, you will only get paired against other 5 star teams. However, if you create a very bad custom formation (in my case, 1-5-4) and start with it, your defense rating will go down a lot and it is possible to get paired against weaker teams, although you can still get 5-star teams. Then you can just switch to your usual formation as soon as the game starts.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 am

KROOS and Schweinsteiger are LEGENDS IN FIFA 2012

also FIFA 2012 is far more realistic than others (unlike previous versions .. best players does not mean best performance, you have to find the Complete team defensively and offensively )
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

Yeah I think in FIFA 12 there is a difference between teams, not just in players. For example build up play and such change with each team. Of course you can still play however you like but it helps to find a team that suits your playing style. I find Bayern and Man City to be the best and almost always lose with Barca. ;)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah I think in FIFA 12 there is a difference between teams, not just in players. For example build up play and such change with each team. Of course you can still play however you like but it helps to find a team that suits your playing style. I find Bayern and Man City to be the best and almost always lose with Barca. ;)

I've noticed that in Fifa 11, despite the fact that Barca is over rated etc. I always lose when I had them in online mode. It must be a mental thing though :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 pm

AvatarX wrote: that Barca is over rated

Barca is overrated in real life too :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge