You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby Cathe » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:34 am

I've got Fifa 12 preordered on PS3 (Taramyhero) but I have Fifa 11 on X360 (JRockFan).

I gave up trying to get Neuer in my career mode. No matter what I offered, he refused to join me :'(

I can't wait for Fifa 12, since i'll have him by default :twisted:
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 pm

I heard that Barca are going to have 3 or 4 players with over 90 overall in FIFA 12. Messi will have 94 iirc.

I guess games with Barcelona are going to be slightly unfair
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 pm

So my FM11 game is entering its fourth season, and I finally seem to have the players I need to test out my "philosophy". All out attack coupled with high pressing and a defense relying on individual brilliance rather than discipline. Effectively this system has one striker playing as a poacher, three playmakers having creative freedom in the attacking midfield, two box-to-box midfielders, two wingbacks, one ball-playing defender, one quasi-sweeper defender, and one Manuel Neuer. It's an extremely offensive style of play, focused on quick passing and movement in the final third while flooding it with players, using the superior ball control of my three playmakers to keep the ball until a killer pass or a shooting opportunity can be found.

The downside of this is that in effect, I have 6-5 players in defense at most, and 4 of those (wingbacks and box-to-box midfielders) need to run an obscene distance. It works, however, mostly thanks to the threat my attack poses forcing the opponent to at least leave his fullback behind. I'm still very weak when defending on the flanks, but it doesn't matter - it's all about outscoring the opponent.

The roster itself is as follows:

GK: Manuel Neuer, 27
Luis Guilherme, 21

DF: Holger Badstuber, 24
Leonel Galeano, 22
Lucio, 35
Dejan Lovren, 24
Philipp Lahm, 29
Fabio Coentrao, 25
Diego Contento, 23

MF: Alfred N'Diaye, 23
Bastian Schweinsteiger, 29
Arturo Vidal, 26
David Alaba, 21
Jack Wilshere, 21
Toni Kroos, 23
Mesut Özil, 24
Miralem Pjanic, 23

ST: Khouma Babacar, 20
Thomas Müller, 23
Iker Muniain, 20
Ivica Olic, 33

What do you think? Beastly midfield, ain't it? Unfortunately FM11 has severly underpowered Schweinsteiger and Müller, so Schweini is going to be phased out over the year and Müller is already only a backup striker. I made huge purchases this transfer window, selling Robbery, Suarez and Gomez, who despite all being good players, didn't fit into my long term vision of the club (oddly enough, Ribery ended up at a LvG-led Liverpool). Lucio and Olic were my main men last season, but their age means their attributes are going down the drain and fast - both have only a year on their contract after which I hope to make them both fitness coaches (they both are already some of the best fitness coaches in the world, but they might want to continue playing). Lahm, despite being one of my best players, also will be phased out over the course of two or three seasons. I wonder if the FM11 guys ever did any actual research on him - he's injury prone and always challenges my decisions, which is far from the RL Lahm.

Oh, right, back to the transfers. Özil is now the most expensive player in the history of the game, costing me 130 million euros to get him away from Real. It's a matter of pride, though, the best german playmaker must be in Bayern! Besides, he's already scored 3 goals in my first 2 Bundesliga games. Babacar was brought in for 30 million, but he doesn't look like he's going to have an immediate impact like Özil, so I might have to resort to using Müller as my 1st choice striker for this season. Finally, I decided to shell out 40 million for Jack Wilshere to provide proper depth for my playmaker-trio.

After winning the Champions League three years in a row, my goal this season is to carry out my philosophy while still getting a trophy or two. With most of my team still being relatively young, I'm expecting to reach legendary form in two years or so.

So what do you think? Fun, no?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 am

Fifa 12 trailer:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:59 am

And PES 2012 trailer:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Don't think I'll be playing PES this time around. Fifa was better in recent years.

Think I might get into the FM series though. I've never played them before.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 pm

IMHO both offer very little improvements every year, certainly not worth 50 euros every year. A biennial release with roster updates in between would be a good alternative. But neither will do this since it will result in less revenue. Also a new football game by a new company like 2Ksports would be good for some competition. And a 5-aside football game or beach soccer game (some complicated physics in there) would be nice. No, not Fifa Street :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 pm

PES 6 with Phoenix patch is much more realistic football then new PES and Fifa.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Don't think I'll be playing PES this time around. Fifa was better in recent years.

Think I might get into the FM series though. I've never played them before.

Please do. But I'd advise you to wait until FM12 comes out in a couple of months or so, because it has all the new lovely databases and stuff.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 pm

quaazi wrote:Please do. But I'd advise you to wait until FM12 comes out in a couple of months or so, because it has all the new lovely databases and stuff.

Yeah, that's what I plan to do.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Does anyone of you Have the Player Ratings of FC Bayern in FIFA 2012
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Element wrote:Does anyone of you Have the Player Ratings of FC Bayern in FIFA 2012

Also does anyone have Ballack rating :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Payam » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Element wrote:Does anyone of you Have the Player Ratings of FC Bayern in FIFA 2012

I googled it a while back and found this link:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/920931.page

Might as well be fake though, I don't know where he pulled those numbers from.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Payam wrote:I googled it a while back and found this link:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/920931.page

Might as well be fake though, I don't know where he pulled those numbers from.

Hmm... I would expect Gustavo to be at least 80 tbh. iirc he was at 79 too in FIFA 11.

Breno seems a little high too (even though it's not a good rating)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge