You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Didn't know about it... but it doesn't seem very popular... 36,951 active managers... compared to 944,291 at Hattrick.

But why did you say "was" better. Is it not good anymore?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 pm

Well its gotten 10x more difficult than 2 years ago, you basicly start with a low divisioned team with around €2m, build your way up, like hattrick, but transfer is a normal system unlike hattrick which if I remember right was like an auction type. players grow almost after every match, you got a youth academy and can upgrade it etc etc I found it better than hattrick, its free and also you can pay(you get extra more feature, like editing your players names) I forgot a lot about it, give it a try maybe you`ll like it. I`ll restart on it aswell now.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:34 pm

I do the fifa 07 too. I don't know why some people hate it, You can even create a player in that game, I created one just like myself and I'm better than Kaka and Ronaldinho :lol: and I'm worth about 30 million right now, it rises every season.
FC Bajern

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:02 pm

:D
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:58 am

FC Bajern wrote:I do the fifa 07 too. I don't know why some people hate it, You can even create a player in that game, I created one just like myself and I'm better than Kaka and Ronaldinho :lol: and I'm worth about 30 million right now, it rises every season.

yes i like that at fifa also :D you can create even a club :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:07 pm

supr4king wrote:yes i like that at fifa also :D you can create even a club :)

I did create a club, and I'm the manager. in the midfield I got Kaka. myself :) . Robben. and Ronaldinho I'm better than all of them lol OVR 91 at 19 years old!!
FC Bajern

Postby Romana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:45 am

FC Bajern wrote:
supr4king wrote:yes i like that at fifa also :D you can create even a club :)

I did create a club, and I'm the manager. in the midfield I got Kaka. myself :) . Robben. and Ronaldinho I'm better than all of them lol OVR 91 at 19 years old!!

=D>
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Bayern player'sratings

Postby draconaut » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:59 am

How is our player rated out of 100? :D From the FIFA games for example.
Last edited by draconaut on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:29 am

what stars?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:18 pm

hahaha exactly what stars ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:20 pm

Ok wait a minute , well Rensing is quality and talent and no he is not a star , the rest of the team are uuuh
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:38 pm

There not even a single star in this bayern squad...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:38 am

i mean player. :wink: My english wasn't really good. :oops:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Walls » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:23 am

Stars....more like stones.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:33 am

:arrow: What are you talking about?!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge