You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 am

Wow, great goal Ele! =D>

Lately I haven't been playing FIFA that much and I seem to have forgotten how to score. :lol: I'm finding it much harder, but I am still great at defending at least :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 am

TBH I don't like playing vs Computer anymore... Even at legendary level, it is too predictable if you compare it to another human being.

So, I enjoy playing vs human in XBOX live, especially some of them that are really good and are specialized in playing with their team (for example a Barca fan uses ball possession a similar way Barca does and it's difficult to get the ball like it is on reality).

BTW I have better results when I take German NT (only 3-4 loses in almost 100 matches online - sadly 2 of them was against Spain) than when I take Bayern. I hope with Fifa 2012 and Neuer, Rafinha and a CB that will change :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:38 pm

AvatarX wrote:TBH I don't like playing vs Computer anymore... Even at legendary level, it is too predictable if you compare it to another human bein

Thats true

i mean , the last 3 matches vs my Brother (weaselini)

Ended

Element 3-5 Weaselini
Element 5-1 Weaselini
Element 0-5 Weaselini

I am better than him and win more than he does , but he is really good

and like you said , it is unpredictable as those 3 results clearly show
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Funny thing, i play PES ML
i am now on 4th season, and still City dont want sell me Boateng.
I win 3 CL, 3 supercup, 3 BL, 3 nt cup... 1st in ranking lot of money (i have CR and Aguero :mrgreen: )
and they wont let me him... i have feling when they let me buy him, in real life he will come
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Funny own goal scored in my favour in Football Manager 11 :)

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AMLN » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 pm

My brother got FIFA 11. Actually it's interesting online unless you play virtual pro.
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:17 pm

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

pes 2012 gameplay leaked
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm

The penalty ones are hilarious

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AMLN » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 pm

My intimidator Jorge Henrique Ganzo is doing very well in FIFA 11.

Scored a rare goal which was celebrated with a true warrior song
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

online games

Postby theturtle » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I would like for people on here who have a ps3, xbox 360, nitendo wii or computer to write their id names they use when they play online what system they have and list of games they have and play online so other people on here can play together so we can create like a bayern team on black ops or play together on fifa or other great games we have i think that this would be great.
theturtle
Getting the hang of it

Re: online games

Postby theturtle » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

my id name on ps3 is mrbuj and other name is iouropukinalikin i have a lot of ps3 games but the ones i play online are fifa 11 and homefront m
theturtle
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 pm

I am having the most remarkable career ever in Football Manager 11 :)

I started off with Sandhausen who were the media prediction worst team, with a budget of 0. Got promoted in the first season to 2nd division, got promoted in the 2nd season to 1st division, ended up 2nd in the Bundesliga in the 3rd season and I've just played my debut Champions League match against Athletic Bilbao. Down 0-1 after a few minutes, I won the game 7-1, with my hero being 5-goal Carlos Alfonso who had scored a single goal last season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:33 am

MUTU wrote:I am having the most remarkable career ever in Football Manager 11 :)

I started off with Sandhausen who were the media prediction worst team, with a budget of 0. Got promoted in the first season to 2nd division, got promoted in the 2nd season to 1st division, ended up 2nd in the Bundesliga in the 3rd season and I've just played my debut Champions League match against Athletic Bilbao. Down 0-1 after a few minutes, I won the game 7-1, with my hero being 5-goal Carlos Alfonso who had scored a single goal last season.

Congratulations! =D>
But,been playing CM and FM for years now. What I have noticed is that once you have built your team, got your tactics sorted you can win the league without having to use instructions or shouts during the matches and can play with highlights on at maximum as you win most of the games. I very rarley listen to the backroom advice now as the team I built is so good. It is only when I have not been domianting that I use these instructions to win games.

This also happened once I have gone through the leagues in previous versions of the games, once you start dominating you can forget about a lot of the mundane things like shouts, backroom advice etc as the majority of the time the team wins anyway without having to look and tweak things.

The feeling i have is that the game gets easier as the seasons go by. And the main reason for that is that the AI teams don't now how to build good teams. Teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid get weaker after 5 or 6 seasons (when the real players get retired). This is one thing i really hope SI improved in the next versions. The quality of AI teams in terms of buying players and improving their teams. What do you think?
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Speaking of FM11, I got this regen a couple of years into my Bayern game. Very good potential defender, not Bayern first team material, but would be in any other Bundesliga club. But look at that name... we HAVE this guy in real life.

The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge