You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby es_bih » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 am

Van Der Wiel should go up to 80 within a year. So does Coeantrao.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 pm

I play a 4-5-1 but its very attacking as their is only 1 CDM, 2 Wingers (LW RW), 1 CAM and 2 strikers.

Surprisingly, I don't start Robben and Ribery I bring them as subs in the 60th minute mark to destroy tired defenders. Also I dont like wingers with poor balance etc as they get pushed off the ball easy.

So I play Muller and Olic on the wings with Gomez/Klose striking and Schweini as CAM with Tymo as CDM.

It destroys teams. I sub out Klose and Muller for Robbery and move Olic as striker.

After Schweini, Olic is my best player. Guy has a wicked long shot.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Oops I meant 4-1-5
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Maradona Style :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 pm

I played 4-2 -1-3

the 1 is a Shadow Striker (Thomas Muller)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

WE9LE Online (Pro Evolution Soccer genre)

Postby soyo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm

If there is any oldtimer (or maybe someone from the new "Wave" doesn't matter ;)), who is looking with sentiment at the Pro Evolution Soccer genre, maybe he would be interested in playing couple games online with WE9LE (Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution). For those who don't know, this is the improved PES5 version, which was released by KONAMI only in Korea, half a year after the release of PES5, and is considered by many the most realistic football simulation to date. And if for somebody the most important thing is realism, and not the graphics (PES11, next gens etc...), then he will love this game, as many already do.

About a year ago, a couple people got together, and made it possible to play this game online. A few months ago, a russian scene, made a patch - new transfers, current kits, faces, stadiums etc.

If there would be someone interested to play a game, or two, maybe he would like to remember "good old times" ;), if somebody would have any questions, general questions about the game etc. please PM me. If I will not respond for some time, please go look for me at facebook, at the group that was created for the sole reason of gathering all people playing WE9LE in one place:

Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (WE9LE PC)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 72899&ap=1

My account: Luk, Luka. Please do not be alarmed by the amount of members. The group was just created ;)

You don't need the full version of the game (there is no place to buy it anyways). Unless somebody would really want to, then he can always try with the antique shops in Korea ;)

I hope someone will be intrigued by this game, so that he might want to try it. It is an amazing game.
cheers
soyo
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

LMAO

i am in the pre season in 2nd season in FIFA 2011 manager mode

first year Ribery got injured twice , 1 time for 13 weeks ORBITAL Bone injury , then in his 2nd game , 1st as starter after injury , he got injured fo 2 weeks

now , I was playing my 2nd pre season game vs Gladbach , both Riber and robben got injured thaks to their KILLER MODE STYLE pf play

Robben nothing serious and wont miss , but Ribery will miss 13 weeks , Orbital bone :D

so FIFA 2011 is REALISTIC LOL
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

LMAO

i am in the pre season in 2nd season in FIFA 2011 manager mode

first year Ribery got injured twice , 1 time for 13 weeks ORBITAL Bone injury , then in his 2nd game , 1st as starter after injury , he got injured fo 2 weeks

now , I was playing my 2nd pre season game vs Gladbach , both Riber and robben got injured thaks to their KILLER MODE STYLE pf play

Robben nothing serious and wont miss , but Ribery will miss 13 weeks , Orbital bone :D

so FIFA 2011 is REALISTIC LOL
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby KAHN » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am

Call of Duty: Sergeant's Extreme Shooter Guy
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:54 am

Intriguing video game trailer

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: [2011-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

SRY for the MASSIVE OFF - TOPIC, lack of sleeeeeep

You want to play a Bayern fifa 2011 formation. Try this

4-1-5
This is a custom formation, but wont take long to create, you just have to make sure that all 3 Muller/Schweini/Olic have high commitment to attack AND defense, because all 3 of them have very high stamina so its like defending with 8 players at times. :) Specially Olic he really is my star player. Also having high balance wingers and strong CAM like Schweini = good defense / tackling / pressing in opponents half which always help secure random goals as well.

Butt
Lahm-Badstuber-VanBuyten-Tymo [So important, to have strong fullbacks in that game and Tymo kills it]
---------------Gustavo------------------[Sole CDM, you can try switching him and Tymo around]
------------------------------------------
------Muller--Schweini---Olic--------- [RAM CAM LAM - Schweini is weirdly I have felt our best CAM in fifa]
-----------Gomez--Klose--------------

I have noticed Balance, Tackling and Stamina are the main attributes in fifa11 specially out wide, and Muller Olic are really solid in it [Olic is like a hidden gem in that game, take some long shots with him hes amazing.]

Then i bring in Robbery in the 2nd half or around 60 mins, when their team is low on stamina and run them ragged. Because most of my friends that I play/nor anyone online when they use substitutes never substitute their fullbacks and therefore all of their fresh legs are used in cb/mid/wing/attackers not the fullbacks and even defenders are quite rare. And there lies the weakness of the game, most people use their quick but off balance stars early and then they are tired by the time the 2nd half comes around.

I play with Bayern, how we kind of played last season. If i am playing a player of equal skill, i will frustrate him, play the possession game, have a few chances here and there but mainly focus on defending in the first half, I still get goals though cause of Olic's and Schweini's wonder long shots. Second half all out attack and dominate him, bring in Robbery to add further insult to injury. :)

I sub out Muller + one of Gomez/Klose depends on who I am feeling better with, move Olic to striker [he doesnt get tired.] for Robbery.
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved here, because as you noted it was massively off-topic ;)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Payam » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

H you guys.
To those of you who play FIFA, how do you play? Which formation, subs etc?

I play a Barcelone-esque 4-3-3 where I've changed the amount of risky runs to a high level. My DM focuses solely on defendning. I use Breno instead of Badstuber because of his speed and incredible tackles. And DvB because..you'know, man he high! :P
Gomez is used because of his incredible strenght, even though I also like Klose.

Butt
Lahm - DVB - Breno - Gustavo
Tymoschuk
Schweini - Kroos
Robben - Gomez - Ribery

I play an extremely attacking game the first half of the game to score at least one or two goals.
After the break i revert to a more defensive stance where I try to frustrate my oppenent by passing alot around my midfield, wating for an opportunity move forward fast.
I do not make changes very often, but when I do, I substitute Robben For Olic and/or Muller for Ribs.
How do you guys play? :mrgreen:
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm

I don't use Bayern that much in fifa. Actually, they're one of the few teams which I don't have a set formation, I change the way I play with Bayern all the time. However, my defense is always Lahm-DVB-Badstuber-Gustavo
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

I haven't played FIFA in a while (last year before the winter patch), and especially not with Bayern. But last I played my formation (if I recall correctly) was:

Butt
Lahm - Breno - Badstuber - Tymoschchuk
Robben - Schweinsteiger - van Bommel - Ribery
Gomez/Klose - Olic

If I was to play now, I'd probably just switch van Bommel with Gustavo. I put a lot of emphasis on speed as you may notice.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge