You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby appudds » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

I had a horrible time with Portal
Not even gonna try Portal2 :P
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 pm

@Scholl7
Dude, i just installed Football manager 2011..
Its pretty hard
How to do set training camps?
Can we increase transfer budget or not? Any help to beginners?
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby KAHN » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:04 am

appudds wrote:@Scholl7
Dude, i just installed Football manager 2011..
Its pretty hard
How to do set training camps?
Can we increase transfer budget or not? Any help to beginners?

Online manual, you have everything you need :D :
http://www.footballmanager.com/manual
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:11 am

Appu...I can give you my training schedule if you want
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:31 am

I am having more problems with transfers. I cant sign any big player
And even a player with market value 10 mil costs 30 mil!!!!!!!!
:evil:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby KAHN » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 am

This would be my advice for a transfer buy:
René Adler - 7 million up front and 15 million in 48 months
Philip Clement - 3 million
Fabio Coentrão - 7.5 million
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby appudds » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:06 am

KAHN wrote:René Adler - 7 million up front and 15 million in 48 months
Philip Clement - 3 million
Fabio Coentrão - 7.5 million

Rene Adler, i gave an enquiry. They rejected the bid
COentrao suffered a serious injury and wont be fit for 3-4 months
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Nice way to buy your players in first transfer window...

Coentrao around 6-7 mil € + percantage of next sale
Dzeko around 15 mil € + percantage of next sale + 10 million € after 40 games played in league
Adler like KAHN said.

Sell Olic for 8 mil €, or Klose for much as you can.

Sell Braafheid, Ottl, MVB and you will get some money + you will lower your wage budget so you can adjust it to more transfer money in "board room"

Loan Alaba out

Request more transfer money from your board...try few options not only one...and dont give them ultimatum but say like you really need it so you can compete with other teams, or you will be left behind
Request more wage money from your board [because you can adjust it to more transfer money later :) ]

If you try little harder you can buy Coentrao, Dzeko and Adler in your first transfer window [but you must sell some players and ask board for the money + you need to use option to pay for them after 40 league games [more than 1 season - otherwise board wont let you buy the player if you choose 30].

If you need anything else just ask me...or you can visit www.fm-base.co.uk/ ...there you can find a lot of usefull stuff
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 pm

And Altintop can play very good as MC next to Schweini or as a AMR.

Use one MC [altintop or tymo as defending] and second MC [schweini as box to box midfielder]
sch0ll7

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Coentrao around 6-7 mil € + percantage of next sale

He has a year long injury. Ruled him out. i bought Domenico Criscito for 18 mil euros :D
sch0ll7 wrote:Dzeko around 15 mil € + percantage of next sale + 10 million € after 40 games played in league

I tried signing him. But Wolfsburg wont settle for anything less than 30 mil euros
sch0ll7 wrote:Adler like KAHN said.

Again, nothing less than 30 mil euros
sch0ll7 wrote:Sell Braafheid, Ottl, MVB and you will get some money + you will lower your wage budget so you can adjust it to more transfer money in "board room"

Done :D
sch0ll7 wrote:Loan Alaba out

My left flank is very injury striken ATM. So, cant loan him out. using him
sch0ll7 wrote:Request more transfer money from your board...try few options not only one...and dont give them ultimatum but say like you really need it so you can compete with other teams, or you will be left behind
Request more wage money from your board [because you can adjust it to more transfer money later :) ]

The stupid board says "We reject your proposal. Anything else you wanna talk?"
And if i try to buy Chiellini (Juve aSKed 45 mil), i interacted with board They are like "No need to spend this much on one player. Spread it for many signings!"
sch0ll7 wrote:If you try little harder you can buy Coentrao, Dzeko and Adler in your first transfer window [but you must sell some players and ask board for the money + you need to use option to pay for them after 40 league games [more than 1 season - otherwise board wont let you buy the player if you choose 30].

I will try that. Wage budget is problem. I cant increase it
sch0ll7 wrote:And Altintop can play very good as MC next to Schweini or as a AMR.

Use one MC [altintop or tymo as defending] and second MC [schweini as box to box midfielder]

I use Tymo-Schweini combo as of now. :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 pm

u can also buy Lukaku for 7.5 M.
Paulo Henrique ~15 M . Becomes better than Schweini.He is tearing everyone apart in my game.
and i always buy Coentrao too.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 am

@Scholl7
I finished my first season with bayern
And i won the treble Yippe :D
My squad is:
1)Adler (BOught in winter transfer window for 31 mil after asking board to sign him. ineligible for CL)
2)Lahm
3)Demichellis
4)Badstuber
5)Criscito (bought for 18 million)
6)Toulalan (bought in winter transfer window for 10 mil. ineligible for CL)
7)Schweini
8 )Kroos
9)Ribery
10)Robben
11)Gomez

12)Butt
13)Hamit
14)Breno
15)Pranjic (will leave to manc for 8 mil next season)
16)Muller
17)Klose (will leave as Bosman)
18)Kraft (will leave for Koln as Bosman)

Loan: Olic (returning bak)
Contento (returning back)
Alaba (returning next season end only)
Ekici (returning back)

I used a 4-1-1-3-1 (in BL and Pokal)
...................................................Adler.............................................
...Lahm................................Micho..............Baddy....................Criscito....
...................................................Toulalan.........................................
......................................................Schweini......................................
.....Robben/Mueller............................Kroos..............................Ribery.......
......................................................Gomez.........................................
In Champions League (i use a 4-4-2 classic)
...................................................Butt................................................
...Lahm...............................Micho..............Baddy.....................Criscito......
..................................................Schweini............................................
........................................................Kroos..........................................
.......Robben.........................................................................Ribery.........
.................................................Mueller.....Gomez...................................

I just need to buy one top player: Chiellini. As my central defense is a bit error prone.
Problem is CHiellini will cost atleast 60 mil and Bayern board for the next season have given me just a transfer budget of 30 mil which can go max to 44 mil at the expense of wage budget. Any idea how to sign him??? Or any other top CB in ur mind??
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

congrats on winning a treble. It is not so easy to do that...I won it in my second season in FM11

Buy Hummels..now I think you can get him for cheap...and he will be very good next to Badstuber once Demichelis gets old.

Hummels is little higher ranked than Badstuber so U can use him next to Demi [if he would be as half as good as in the game :) ] in your first season.

And buy Dzeko...and use him as Advanced forward...he is very good.

Muller is really great on flanks because of his speed.

Gomez can be used as sub...but be carefull because you need to give him playing time to perform well. So I guess you can use him as sub for Dzeko in 60th minute and against weaker teams.

What was your goal difference in BL and CL?

And it is quite hard to win the treble in this game so I guess you saved/loaded a lot? :)
sch0ll7

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:40 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Buy Hummels..now I think you can get him for cheap...and he will be very good next to Badstuber once Demichelis gets old.

Hummels?
My scouts are saying he's not better than Breno and badstuber
So, i thought of investing in the best, Chiellini. Do i really need Chiellini? Or is Hummels, Breno, badstuber combo enough? [I am planning to sell Micho]
sch0ll7 wrote:And buy Dzeko...and use him as Advanced forward...he is very good.

Wont he add significantly to the wage budget?
Besides, he costs me 28 million euros. And chiellini a rock solid 60 million
sch0ll7 wrote:Gomez can be used as sub...but be carefull because you need to give him playing time to perform well. So I guess you can use him as sub for Dzeko in 60th minute and against weaker teams.

If is ub Gomez, that guy says he is unhappy and demands transfer request! #-o #-o #-o #-o
sch0ll7 wrote:What was your goal difference in BL and CL?

In BL, it was a close fight...
Phew. I won by just a point. 2nd is Leverkusen and third. Dortmund
In CL, it was a different story
I faced Lyon in round of 16. Beat them 4-2 in aggregate
Then onwards, it was pretty simple. OM in quarters. Beat them 3-1 on aggregate
Then, Barca in semis
Actually, my season objective was to reach semis. I didn expect a victory. First leg at the allianz it was a 1-1 draw. Second leg at nou camp, i did wat Mr.Jonker told me in pre-match meeting (changed tactics in advanced) and attacked and defended when needed. Surprisingly, dat did the trick. I won 1-4 at Nou Camp!!!!!
Then, same principle i used against Real. Won 1-0
sch0ll7 wrote:And it is quite hard to win the treble in this game so I guess you saved/loaded a lot? :)

Nah... BL was pretty simple. All main players were stolen by EPL and La Liga during summer transfer window... DFB Cup pokal was full of shocks. You wouldnt believe me I faced Padderborn in finals!!!! (All my opponents were also simple)
CL. I told you the story. Didn expect to run riot over Barca. And real, i managed a slim 1-0 victory

So, you advise me to buy Hummels and Dzeko right? No need of CHiellni/Pique right?
[If i need to sign Chiellini, i shud involve 30 million now+15 million after 12 month as installment+ 15 million after reaching 40 league games. Advisable?? ]
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm

And one more problem
Dortmund ARE ASKING 50 MILLION TO SIGN HUMMELS!!! You think i shud invest 50 million on that guy !?!?!? :( :( :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge