You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby es_bih » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Just sucks that I can compete in CL this year like they already are. Other than that it looks good.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Are the Full games out yet ?
IF yes send me some links im too tired to search.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby uzi716 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:35 pm

has anyone been able to sell Gomez in career mode? I got a buy offer from Tottenham but the deal fell through because of their bad finances or something, I cant seem to get rid of him :x
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:09 pm

uzi716 wrote:has anyone been able to sell Gomez in career mode? I got a buy offer from Tottenham but the deal fell through because of their bad finances or something, I cant seem to get rid of him :x

ask man city
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby es_bih » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 am

uzi716 wrote:has anyone been able to sell Gomez in career mode? I got a buy offer from Tottenham but the deal fell through because of their bad finances or something, I cant seem to get rid of him :x

Yes. For 27 million and bought Dzeko for 39. Got offers for Klose in the 18 million range, but chose to keep Olic and Klose to be replacements for Muller and Olic. Moved Kroos to MvB's spot, and gave Schweini the armband.

Bought Riise from Roma, and David Luiz. Loaned out all the young guys save for Braafheid.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby uzi716 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:25 am

es_bih wrote:

Yes. For 27 million and bought Dzeko for 39. Got offers for Klose in the 18 million range, but chose to keep Olic and Klose to be replacements for Muller and Olic. Moved Kroos to MvB's spot, and gave Schweini the armband.

Bought Riise from Roma, and David Luiz. Loaned out all the young guys save for Braafheid.

Gomez is unsellable! I tried playing him to get goals and draw interest, i tried benching him so the price goes down but nothing works. And when I tried buying Dzeko Wolfsburg demanded 55mil. At the time I decided not to negotiate the price down because I wanted to sell Gomez first. But to get Dzeko I need Gomez gone :x

But I did improve the team a ton, my first summer I signed Zhirkov and Kakuta in winter. Then in the next summer I got rid of DvB and laoned alot of young guys then I signed David Luiz, and Akinfeev. I managed to negotiate transfer agreements with Leverkusen and Schalke for Neuer and Adler but both of them rejected my contracts because they wanted to be loyal or something stupid like that. Even though I have over 140mil to spend on players I want to dump Gomez before I go and get other players. I also have Kroos plaing in MvB's spot too.

my lineup:
Akinfeev
Lahm-Hangeland-Luiz/Badstuber-Zhirkov
Kroos-Schweinsteiger
Robben-Muller-Ribery
Klose

Robben/Lahm and Ribery/Zhirkov are just lights out, they are all fast so it makes it real easy to beat defenders down the wings and work it into the middle
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 am

I heard Lahm's overall in FIFA 11 is 86, higher than Maicon. :o
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 am

I manged to sell Gomez for 32 million euro to Chelsea :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby uzi716 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Lahm is only a 83 #-o He is very underrated

but has anyone seen their players actually increase overall? Last season Lahm and Muller went up 3 points but then the new season started and they were back to where they started

and I still can't sell Gomez! I havent gotten an offer for him in over a year :(
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm

i start a UCL in pes2011 beat tottenham, twente and benfika 2 times 18 points mostley last minute goals
now its time for cluj [-o< first game away 0-0
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Lindi33 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 am

Are the Full games out yet ?

If they are send me some links Plss.
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby floriangoetz87 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm

For the people who have played FIFA 11, I was wondering, how do you like it ?

Is it better then last year, if so why? Also, how do you like manager mode?
floriangoetz87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:24 pm

When you are comparing default installed versions of Fifa 10 and Fifa 11 (PC versions), Fifa 11 is light years ahead (no doubt).

But that does not mean Fifa 11 is the ultimate soccer gaming experience on PC. Yes, graphics are better, animations are better, default gameplay is better, many many things are better. The difference is not THAT HUGE when u compare a properly modded Fifa 10 and the current Fifa 11. After applying Duong's graphics and RegularCat/Onsche's ai files and emotion files, Fifa 10 was very enjoyable ( for some). Add to that the moddability in terms of stadium adding, face modification, roster modification etc, the great tools like CM10 FM10 etc.

Fifa 11 is being worked on by the modders for about a month or more, but it is still not clear whether Fifa 11 will be even 50% as moddable as Fifa 10 was.

Surely there are many major glitches in Fifa 11, which needs to be sorted out immediately (like lagging problem for many users, Manager mode problems, weird generic faces to name a few), but if the game is not moddable as Fifa 10 was, I cannot say there is a difference of light years (or day and night) between a default Fifa 11 and a properly modded Fifa 10. Default engine of FIFA 10 was bad, but it was an evolution process starting from FIFA 06, and so modding tools were all the similar since 06 version. As days went, new things were "discovered" for modding different stuffs in FIFA 06-10. So it was possible to scale a bad game like FIFA 10 to something playable and enjoyable. If I am not wrong, the maximum number of mods that were released for any FIFA installment was during FIFA 10 (coz of maturity of editing tools and knowledge of the modders).

Now the situation is different. We really do not know whether modders can edit the gameplay AI,the teams, players, tournaments, seasons etc, what is the limit of the number of leagues/teams/players in the game, whether they can add commentaries and chants, whether the annoying errors can really be fixed (like many Manager mode blunders, scoreboard fixes, weather effects etc). We do not even know if any editing of some part will hamper other parts of the game (i.e. leading to a new "bug").

To gain the maturity level of modding that was reached in the previous generation of FIFA series will require some time, and that may even cross 1 year (i.e. the next installment of FIFA and PES may come up). :mrgreen:
Manager mode is similar to FIFA MANAGER game but with a lot of small bugs.

So... conclusion is play PES 6 with new Shollym or PES7 patches. :P :roll:
No really, FIFA 11 is waste of time and PES11 have some very good gameplay improvements but with lot of bugs that will may or may not be fix with patches.
P.S. : I am discussing about PC versions only!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby uzi716 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 am

So I started a new manager mode with Bayern after playing 3 seasons in my other one I decided to use my knowledge and make the best possible team while not spending outrageous amounts of money for players who weren't worth the price.

Instead of Dzeko for 45mil I got Higuain who is faster, stronger and overall better for 36mil. I got Zhirkov for the same price. I faltered on Hangeland and offered too little so I went and got Heitinga instead. Now that's probably all I am going to do for my first season. In the second season when I start playing for the CL I am going to go out and get Krasic or another midfielder. Then go and get either Pique (Its unrealistic in real life but its FIFA :mrgreen: ) or Thiago Silva. Then a goalie, last time I bought Akinfeev for a hefty price of 33mil because Neuer and Adler (who were cheaper) said no, but this time I am going to make an offer Adler can't refuse. Eventually my team should look like this:

Adler/Neuer
Lahm-Silva/Pique-Badstuber/Heitinga-Zhirkov
Robben-Krasic-Schweinsteiger-Ribery
Muller
Higuain

Italics are people I haven't bought yet ad bold is people I have bought. I have to say I will be pretty pleased if I can make that team. Of course the CB's might cost me some money and so will Krasic but it will be wroth it to have a team like that.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby uzi716 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 am

anyone get black ops? It really good I've played it for the last 4 hours and still haven't beat it yet.
uzi716
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge