You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Do you have problems with shooting ? The ball floats too much in the air and due to this, quite a few number of my shots hit the crossbar for a change.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Do you have problems with shooting ? The ball floats too much in the air and due to this, quite a few number of my shots hit the crossbar for a change.

Yeah the shooting feels different from PES13. Guess we just need to be accustomed to it. PES is known for its learning curve unlike FIFA. hehehe
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 am

I opted not to buy either game for now because I realised I only play it when at a friend's house anyway
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Do you have problems with shooting ? The ball floats too much in the air and due to this, quite a few number of my shots hit the crossbar for a change.

It happened several times, but for me it's not the problem. I specially like long balls, how they look great, accurate, more realistic and better than ever, as well as through ball(both air and ground).

And they finally got 3rd kit option. I like ARG and CHI leagues, bingo if you ask me since I played PES 2012 patch with a lot of popular Latin American teams, specially Argentinian and Chilean clubs. 8) =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Re: FIFA 14 PC

Postby FruitPunchGee » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 am

Around 4 have added me, we are currently 5 at the moment, need 6 more for pro club seasons! :D
FruitPunchGee
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:24 pm

I am still perplexed the scene hasn't cracked it yet. Maybe they think it's just a 2013 rehash :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:37 pm

- Do I need to do something else besides pressing the shoot button to be able to shoot first time from a cross ? They always control the ball first.
- I am never able to win a header from a cross.
- Look at the second shot. I forgot to push the left stick down, therefore the shot floats upwards and hits the crossbar. A guarantee that it will hit the crossbar. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby sterndessudens » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:53 pm

I opted not to spend my money on FIFA or PES this year as most of the video game industry is shifting towards the next gen consoles. Although SouthernStar and I played FIFA14 at a video game expo on the weekend, I don't like this new clunky mechanics when distributing the ball using short passes as it would easily get intercepted. (Tiki taka isn't an option for FCB)
If EA sports releases FIFA world cup 2014, I'll buy it to catch up on my FIFA. (I got my FIFA world cup 2010 for $1 after the world cup was over and it was a great game for 3 months)
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby runaway » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 pm

MaCk0y wrote:

- Do I need to do something else besides pressing the shoot button to be able to shoot first time from a cross ? They always control the ball first.
- Look at the second shot. I forgot to push the left stick down, therefore the shot floats upwards and hits the crossbar. A guarantee that it will hit the crossbar. :lol:

How about try manual shooting? Hold LT. That's what I've been doing in corners and crosses since PES13.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:16 pm

runaway wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:

How about try manual shooting? Hold LT. That's what I've been doing in corners and crosses since PES13.

Didn't think of that. Will try it.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby runaway » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:36 am

MaCk0y wrote:I am still perplexed the scene hasn't cracked it yet. Maybe they think it's just a 2013 rehash :P

Fifa13 also took a long time to crack. I'm sure EA gave it a lot of effort to make sure it's hard to crack. It's probably one of their cash cows. NBA was cracked the same day it was released and it's from EA Sports too right? :lol:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:00 am

It's probably not a question of whether it will be cracked or not, but how long it will take. This is very precious time for EA, during which thousands of FIFA addicts who were aiming to crack the game have grew impatient and bought it original. With each day that passes, it means a lot of money for EA they usually wouldn't get.

But since there's a demand, it will get cracked at some point.

On a different point, if I was EA, I would try contacting the cracker groups (there aren't too many) and bribe them with money if they DON'T release a crack by a certain date.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:02 am

For current gen users, I don't know why they would buy FIFA now since I think next month the next gen would be out. Maybe for people who wouldn't buy next gen but I still think EA focused on making the game more for next gen and it's going to be hopeless for current gen users to ask for fixes of bugs since EA has most often not fixed it in the past and would have extra motivation not to now to force people to buy the next gen.

I only know one patch for FIFA, moddingway, and currently they stopped it because of some issues. Meanwhile PES will never survive if not for the community of modders who practically made their game better. :lol:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 am

MUTU wrote:It's probably not a question of whether it will be cracked or not, but how long it will take. This is very precious time for EA, during which thousands of FIFA addicts who were aiming to crack the game have grew impatient and bought it original. With each day that passes, it means a lot of money for EA they usually wouldn't get.

But since there's a demand, it will get cracked at some point.

On a different point, if I was EA, I would try contacting the cracker groups (there aren't too many) and bribe them with money if they DON'T release a crack by a certain date.

Probably they don't know who they are. The scene does not even want their releases to leak to the public.

Sent from my Neo N003 using Tapatalk 4
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Tedesco » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:43 pm

I have it on PC.

Looks the same as 13 to me. I feel like I wasted money.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge