You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: FIFA / PES

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 am

Anybody got the new FM09 ?
I have FM08 which is very good but I heard this new one is mind-blowing , I heard espacially the 3D-match has improved a lot .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: FIFA / PES / FM

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:11 am

MrLinky wrote:Anybody got the new FM09 ?
I have FM08 which is very good but I heard this new one is mind-blowing , I heard espacially the 3D-match has improved a lot .

http://www.footballmanager.com/

Yep. It will have both a 2D and 3D match engine. I'm not really into this game though. It will be released on the 11th of November.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:18 am

I have started second season, 3 games in ECC group stage are played, 2 wins[against Porto and Zurich] and one draw against Villarreal[they bought Sergio Ramos]. Me and Villarreal are TOP2 teams on group, both have 7 points.

My SQUAD-

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:35 am

Nice one. I won the Bundesliga int the first season and have one remaining match. The Cup Final against Wolfsburg.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:09 pm

mackoy wrote:

I was talking about the Fifa Manager not the Football Manager . :wink:
Although this one is looking pretty good as well .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 pm

MrLinky wrote:
mackoy wrote:

I was talking about the Fifa Manager not the Football Manager . :wink:
Although this one is looking pretty good as well .

Lol you didn't make it really clear by referring to it as FM. :) I think that Football Manager is more referred to as FM rather than Fifa Manager since it's more popular too.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:45 pm

mackoy wrote:Nice one. I won the Bundesliga int the first season and have one remaining match. The Cup Final against Wolfsburg.

I lost the cup final to Werder, penalties 3-4. Full time and Extra time was 1:1. Rosenberg scored 1 on 1 at the middle of first half, then at start of the second half, Gomis scored equalizer, then Gomis hit the post or crossbar 3 times and once Ribery almost scored from center, but it hit the crossbar. Gomis and Ribery[two Frenchmen] missed penalties, Diego missed Werder penalty and Ozil scored final penalty. :( This season my objective is ECC and TOP3 in BL, Cup matches will be chance to shine for likes of Galvan, Rodwell, Ramsey, Breno, Niedermeier, Barragan, Vela, Baxter, Sergio Asenjo, Mata...

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:05 am

Lol I also lost the Cup Final on penalties and after extra time the score was 1-1. But I think there was a bug because I lost 6-5 on penalties where I should have lost 5-4. I took the first penalty but the keeper saved it :( and Wolfsburg scored them all. I think that this FIFA is more realistic in its predecessors in one way. Offsides :!: There have been cases were it was offside but the ref did not give it and vice versa.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:53 am

You dont seem to be doing that well , you should take my example . :)
I'm in 2013 already , won the German league 5 times , the Cup 4 times , the Uefa-Cup once and the CL twice . :wink:
I'm playing Fifa Manager though , like it better than the Football Manager .
My Squad currently : Neuer - Richards , Mertesacker , Lucio , Lahm - Ze , Mascherano , Kroos - Ribery , Pato , Toni . 4-3-3 :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:53 pm

MrLinky wrote:You dont seem to be doing that well , you should take my example . :)
I'm in 2013 already , won the German league 5 times , the Cup 4 times , the Uefa-Cup once and the CL twice . :wink:
I'm playing Fifa Manager though , like it better than the Football Manager .
My Squad currently : Neuer - Richards , Mertesacker , Lucio , Lahm - Ze , Mascherano , Kroos - Ribery , Pato , Toni . 4-3-3 :)

FIFA Manager is much faster game, there you don`t need long time to finish season....

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:02 am

For whoever wants to play FIFA against other people in the forum, download a program called Hamachi from https://secure.logmein.com/products/ham ... sp?lang=en and connect to the network called bayernforum.com
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby mickeyd » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 am

is there anybody excited about football manager 2009?
mickeyd
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:58 am

mickeyd wrote:is there anybody excited about football manager 2009?

I guess most people :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Heineken Star Final 2009

Postby bayern_fukara » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Does anyone play this game... you can win a trip to a tropic island to watch there Uefa CL Final or something like that... i've just registered... so i'm exploring right now :D

http://www.starfinal.com/
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby degenha2 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm

fifa 09 and Adidas Live Season take the cake over PES. Favorite teams: Bayern, Tottenham, Bordeaux, Valencia
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge