You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby JJJ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm

You can watch our ratings in YT.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks, I watched these ratings and I have to see we are solid. Maybe Alaba could have been better made(at least 81-82 rating), but I'm satisfied with rest, specially with Ribéry. I didn't see how much Shaqiri is rated?

Now it remains to buy this original game or cd key and start playing online mode. When I finish with that, I'll note here so I can play against the other members. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

FCB general wrote:I didn't see how much Shaqiri is rated?

MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:59 pm

JJJ wrote:Bought Hummels and hunting Özil, Gündo with Reus. :lol:

How much is Martinez BTW? Try and see if you can get him for less than 25 mil. :lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm

tflags wrote:How much is Martinez BTW?

Rating is 83 if I'm not mistaken.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MarttiH » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 am

FCB general wrote:
tflags wrote:How much is Martinez BTW?

Rating is 83 if I'm not mistaken.

You are absolutely correct, it's 83.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Whenever I play Martinez next to Schweinsteiger in FIFA 13, Bayern always win.
They dominate the game even against top CM from Barca, City or Juve.
What I do when bayern are winning a game 1-0 or 2-1 is, I bring on Gustavo for a Ribery or Robben and have Javi and Gustavo as CDM and Basti LM or RM with Kroos CAM. This always works for me as I can keep the ball very well with Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Gustavo all on the field at the same time.

Has anyone else got good tips for going FC Bayern in FIFA 13.
Last edited by ballackfcb on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Has anyone else got ggod tips for going FC Bayern in FIFA 13.

Dante is a must. You can't defend without Dante. He is a beast in tackling and air balls. I usually use the following formation:

Second half sees me putting Martinez in place of the more tired of Kroos and Shweini (and both tire the most in this FIFA :?) regardless of the score. Now if I was winning and wanted to preserve the lead I'll replace the other CM with Tymo and do (a). If I were losing and rushing for a goal, I'll kick out Gomez (cannot be made more realistic, he either puts them all or wastes them all :P) and Muller and put Shaqiri and Madnzukic and do (b). And by (a) and (b), respectively, I mean:

with Defensive mode

with Ultra-Offensive mode

It's working pretty fine for me now, as I've reached the 3rd Division in online seasons mode with continuous promotions and 4 titles won since I started playing. Today I'll quest for the 2nd ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm

That's it! I suck at playing football video games. :P After my frustrations with PES, I decided to try FIFA. Started a career with Bayern, I mostly draw and barely score. Miss a lot of chances, numerous shots get blocked and hit the post quite often.

My most frustrated game was against Hannover in the DFB Pokal. After creating a couple of chances early on, they scored from their first attack. Managed to equalize and even get in front. Then they were awarded a penalty. Managed to parry it but Starke couldn't hold on to the ball and they scored from the rebound. It went to extra time and scored the 3-2! Around 7 minutes were remaining and decided to play it safe and keep possession of the ball in my half fearing that attacking will result in a counter attack. Hannover weren't even pressing! Everything was going fine until I went to pass to Contento and hit the ball too hard. He went sliding onto the ball to prevent it from going out for a throw in but the ref whistled for a handball! And guess what happened? They scored from the free kick. :evil:

Unrelated but my 'luck' from PES carries on. Shaqiri with the overhead kick.

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:52 am

MaCk0y wrote:That's it! I suck at playing football video games. :P After my frustrations with PES, I decided to try FIFA. Started a career with Bayern, I mostly draw and barely score. Miss a lot of chances, numerous shots get blocked and hit the post quite often.

My most frustrated game was against Hannover in the DFB Pokal. After creating a couple of chances early on, they scored from their first attack. Managed to equalize and even get in front. Then they were awarded a penalty. Managed to parry it but Starke couldn't hold on to the ball and they scored from the rebound. It went to extra time and scored the 3-2! Around 7 minutes were remaining and decided to play it safe and keep possession of the ball in my half fearing that attacking will result in a counter attack. Hannover weren't even pressing! Everything was going fine until I went to pass to Contento and hit the ball too hard. He went sliding onto the ball to prevent it from going out for a throw in but the ref whistled for a handball! And guess what happened? They scored from the free kick. :evil:

Unrelated but my 'luck' from PES carries on. Shaqiri with the overhead kick.

There is no luck there. Only scripting. Unfortunately both games are using scripts to make cpu play better on harder difficulties. In PES I played ML whit Keln and after 10 games I have 1-1-8 score. And every game feels the same, I dominate possession, create chances and they win thanks to a free kick or cpu player does 6 on 1 slalom like Maradona. Six games I lose 1:0 and two 2:1. It didn't mater who is the opponent is or witch tactic I am using. Its like cpu let me play my harts out and in the right moment turns the script on and scores. The final chance I give this game was Liverpool - Dinamo Kiev game I played at my friends house. It was first EL group stage match. He didn't believe my talk about scripts. He lose 3:2 and I pressured him to play again. After tree more loses I try to play and I played fantastic game and still lose 4:5 to a bloody Dinamo Kiev. I scored 4 goals and it was not enough even for a draw. No meter how you play if it is decided you have to lose you will lose.
It is a shame not having a good football game especially sense 2k sport did such an excellent job with NBA2k13. But there is plenty great games out there. At the moment I enjoy Dishonored, WRC 3 and The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes from the new ones and would recommend everyone to try them.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 am

Kahn, I totally undersand how do you feel about these games on difficult level and that is why I have decided to buy cd key for FIFA 13 and play online. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 am

Yes, we need a new football game that includes the best of both PES and FIFA and new improvements. I would like to see the weather affects more the gameplay or the pitch. Like when there is strong wind especially stadiums that are more open will you make play possession football instead of long balls. Or the pitch physics affects the ball trajectory like patches come out or water holding the ball (I think the latter used to exist in a previous FIFA). I also like the quick free kicks and throw ins and they should add quick goal kicks (probably will be announced as a new feature in a next installment :P). But what I really want to see is that the ball is completely separate from the player.

Also like to see the return of physios and the stretcher like in PES6. :) More impact with the goalkpeers during set pieces where sometimes he drops the ball and sometimes the referee whistles for a foul. And free kicks inside the penalty box that resulted from dangerous play. :P More superficial injuries during the game like blood coming out and a bandage is needed. The throw in taker can move along the line. More varieties like this that makes the game more interesting. Obviously as KAHN stated it needs to be less scripted and situations favor both the player and the AI.

BTW, in FIFA I am scouting in Ivory Coast and found a 16 year old kid who is 203cm tall! I am hoping he continues to grow. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 pm

You expect too much my friend. :) It would be great when PC could read your mind and make automatic almost perfect game. But it can't. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby AvatarX » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 pm

I mostly play Fifa 13 online in XBOX live.
BTW has anyone else experiencing some freezing and problems when try to find another online opponent? (almost never during game, but when searching/finding new opponent).

I am in 7th division now and have around 24-9-29 W-D-L, so pretty average start :).

The formation with I almost always start is 4-2-3-1:

Then, most of the times I switch to 4-3-3 in the second half:

Or in extreme situations, depending on the score, I might go out with an LVG style "I will take your scalp or commit suicide" 3-3-1-3:

Or if I have 1 or 2 goals lead I might choose a "parked the bus" 5-2-2-1:

Usually the 3-3-1-3 (and sometimes the 4-3-3) system works great against possession driven teams (Barcelona) or teams with 3 defenders (Juventus), while the 5-2-2-1 is best when you are facing a difficult opponent or you try to hold on to a leading score, as it is ideal for counterattacking football (especially with Robbery and Muller upfront) ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 pm

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge