You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Quotes

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Football Quotes

Postby Element » Tue May 04, 2010 12:55 pm

We Dont Have A Thread for that

Even though Football Quotes are The Most Hilarious Quotes

Here are Some Funny Quotes (in brackets you will see the name of the person , and maybe a comment or a note from me)

1-"A Good Referee is More than a whistle" (Stuttgarter Zeitung)

2-"The Only Animal in the House is me" (Oliver Kahn, LMAO )

3-"It is easier to score goals than getting the German Driving license" (Ailton)

4-"When You Dont Score A Goal , It is Hard To win A Game " (Reinhold Franz. Good quote)

5- " That Was European World-Class (Felix Magath ,GREAT ONE)

6-"Only A few came From the Midfield , From the Defense also a few , Also A Few came from the forward " (Huub Stevens)

7- "I Dont Read Books " (Klaus Fisher, as an answer of the question What is your favorite Book?)

8-"Saarbrücken defeated Freiburg with 1:1" (Klaus Schwarze , YEAH RIGHT)

9-"Milan or Madrid , Main thing is Italy" (Andreas Moeller , DAMN HE IS STUPID)

10- " When You Have A Yellow card and Tackle like this , You surely must have important appointments " (Johannes B. Kerner, WHAT A LOVELY QUOTE)

11-"The Secret of Football is the Ball !!!" (Uwe Seeler)

12-"Hold Your Breath and Dont Forget To Breathe " (Johannes B. Kerner, Easy to do that)

13-"The Fastest player is the Ball ". (Sepp Herberger)

14- " Men have 100 Grams More Brain Than women , from those is The Offside Rule " (Dieter Nuhr )

15- "I Have Played 16 months in 1 Year!!! ( Franz Beckenbauer, My Signature)
Last edited by Element on Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Quotes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 pm

"I'm sure sex wouldn't be so rewarding as this World Cup. It's not that sex isn't good but the World Cup is every four years and sex is not." (Ronaldo, the Brazilian one)

That one was pretty funny lol
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:16 pm

I like Philipp Lahm's "Less is More" :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

"I've done a lot of soul searching and I'm fed up with coming away from Europe with my tail between my legs, but again it's just another episode of that." Neil Lennon, Celtic Manager.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Return to The Lounge