Some funny jokes I came across:
- I was playing Football Manager on my PC when I was offered the Scotland job. I knew it was a poor squad with no future, so I declined the offer. I then put the phone down and got back to Football Manager.
- Rihanna should marry Liverpool players instead of Chris Brown, they don’t beat anyone.
- "I think Zaha is a great signing and will do wonders for our team...I can't wait to play with him".....Said Howard Webb.
- Man United offered Crystal Palace £20 million and Nani for Zaha.....Palace said "Keep Nani and you can have him for £15 million".
- Edin Dzeko was gonna kiss his badge when he scored but he couldn't......Because Mike Dean was hugging him.
(Courtesy of @FootyGags & footandball.net)
EDIT: Ceasefire in Syria as UN send in Fernando Torres – No shots reported so far.