You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of

FM 2012 Bayern summer update

A place where you can chill out with the community and talk about anything.

FM 2012 Bayern summer update

Postby Rogach » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am

So, because i really like FM to be like real life, i'll try to make a summer update, which will be based on LFCMarshall's Summer Update (, but will be focused on Bayern (and other bundesliga teams aswell). So the 2 major goals are update players, finances and such and to add the Regionalliga so your reserves can actually get playing time. So it's nothing big this update, but i will need your opinions on how to change the CAs/PAs of our certain players, how our finances changed and such, since the above mentioned update is more focused on english football.
So for example i inetend to change Kroos's PA to 180, since i find ridiculous that Ganso has 180 PA, and he is in my oppinion far behind Kroos. Also our young players like Alaba and Shaqiri need a fixed PA, not to mention i need to improve our CBs. So please leave comments on what should be changed and for how much. And besides Dortmund i don't closely follow other Bundesliga teams and i know that we have quite a few Bundesliga experts here so about other teams just fire away.
Oh and btw, i know almost zero on how to use the editor, so first i will have to learn. So this will probably take a long tie to complete, but i will do my best to actually finish it.
Yeah, now I'm talking!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge