You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

First Bayern Game

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

First Bayern Game

Postby jtmullen » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 am

whats going on everybody.
So one of my long time dreams is coming true next March. Just finished buying my plane tickets and hotel room and tickets to go to Bayern vs. Dusselsdorf at the Allianz. I just was wondering from any one in here that has been before what some of the best things/places/whatever to do/see/experience before the game and during my visit in general?
Long time, die hard bayern supporter and wanna make the most out of my long weekend trip.
Thanks for any info or ideas and what not.
jtmullen
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: First Bayern Game

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am

I've never been there, but I'd suggest going to the newly opened Bayern museum, I hear it's amazing.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby silberkreuz » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Munich is a pretty fantastic city anyway.
You should definitely go to one of the beer halls, my favourite is the Hacker-Pschorr, but the Hofbrauhaus is very Tourist friendly.
For the best time however, you should go to the Beer garden in the Englisher Garten, although it gets pretty cold pretty quickly around this time of year in Bavaria.
Nymphenburg Palace is pretty fun to look around and so is the BMW museum, which is very close to the Olympia Stadion, our old ground which also has a Fernsehturm, from which you get a great view of Munich and the alps together.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 pm

I just found this video of the goals from the only Bayern game I have been at against Rangers in 1999.

Michael Tarnat scores a deflected freekick in the last couple of minutes of the game after Jorg Albertz had put Rangers ahead in the first half.

To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to The Lounge