You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFpro awards

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

FIFpro awards

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:54 pm

United's Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the ASPIRE Fans' Young Player of the Year in FIFpro's annual awards.
The Portuguese winger succeeds team-mate Wayne Rooney, who won last year's award. The United pair were also shortlisted for this year's Aspire FIFpro Young Player of the Year award, as voted by professional footballers across the globe.
The Reds pair, along with Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas and Bayern Munich striker Lukas Podolski, were beaten to the award by Barcelona starlet Lionel Messi.
The Catalan club dominated the awards, with Ronaldinho retaining his title of FIFpro Player of the Year and Samuel Eto'o received the FIFpro Merit Award for his work with African football and his active stance against racism.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:09 pm

Five 05-06 bayern players ere shortlisted
Ze roberto :(
Ballack :evil:
Lahm :D
Sagnol 8)
Lucio :twisted:
3 defenders and 2 mid who have gone.What is remaining
MAGATH YOURE HAPPY :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:18 pm

I forgot the dates.Does anyone know when the fifa and euro player of the year awards will be anounced. :?:

I hope the uefa and fifa dont do the same mistakes otherwise they will get a bag of shit in their Hq
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:27 am

The FIFA awards will be handed out during the World Player Gala on Monday December 18.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge