You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA @ XBOX Live

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: FIFA @ XBOX Live

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:29 pm

MUTU wrote:My gamertag is MUTU310. I suck heavily though as I only used to play on the PC with a keyboard, quite a few years ago, and I can't handle a gamepad yet.

Klose is coming to hunt your XBOX ! LOL!
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:05 am

MUTU wrote:My gamertag is MUTU310. I suck heavily though as I only used to play on the PC with a keyboard, quite a few years ago, and I can't handle a gamepad yet.

Haha, how ironic. Yesterday I won my first ever XboX FIFA multiplayer win, and it was against AvatarX, with the winner being scored deep in injury time by Miroslav Klose.

So it was your XboX that was hunted by Klose, dear AvatarX :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:37 am

MUTU wrote:

Haha, how ironic. Yesterday I won my first ever XboX FIFA multiplayer win, and it was against AvatarX, with the winner being scored deep in injury time by Miroslav Klose.

So it was your XboX that was hunted by Klose, dear AvatarX :P

Hehe...it was irony indeed.We both took Germany NT, I scored first with .... Gomez (!). Mutu equalized and won with a Klose's late winner :P During game I lost many chances with Klose and Mutu lost some with Gomez :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby igorthebrave » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:48 am

-
Last edited by igorthebrave on Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
igorthebrave
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 am

igorthebrave wrote:igorpanchito

Feel free to add. I play almost exclusively on H2H Seasons (div 1) with Bayern, usually against lob-pass-to-Ronaldo players. Almost giving up on this. :\

I know that feel bro, trust me, it's not just on H2H. My bad defending makes it worse!
I'm doing a Shrewsbury career mode on FIFA 12 just for the hell of it (And logged on to FUT 12 because single matches).
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 am

igorthebrave wrote:Feel free to add. I play almost exclusively on H2H Seasons (div 1) with Bayern, usually against lob-pass-to-Ronaldo players. Almost giving up on this. :\

Div 1???? Nice :)
Will add you :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 am

igorthebrave wrote:against lob-pass-to-Ronaldo players

Oh, those bastards! They're the ones keeping from reaching division 1 :evil: Division 2 is the most I've reached (now back to 3 #-o ). Unfortunately, I have a PS3 so I can't join you guys.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm

MoFattal wrote:
igorthebrave wrote:against lob-pass-to-Ronaldo players

Oh, those bastards! They're the ones keeping from reaching division 1 :evil: Division 2 is the most I've reached (now back to 3 #-o ). Unfortunately, I have a PS3 so I can't join you guys.

You are fortunate you mean not to meet us. Just ask MUTU :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:06 am

What's your secret weapon :D?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Shame you dont play on PC, I would destroy you with Dortmund or Atletico. :P

I also recommend playing on full manual settings, great experience. :)
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Lord Carvajal » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 am

Hello, i'd be interested in playing against anyone interested, my gamertag is Direxius.

I am a pretty good player i think i'd say, my first fifa was fifa 09 and since then i feel that from the very beginning i kind of had a certain level of play that was above average. At this point in my fifa career, per say, i think i can consider myself as being a pretty good player, one of my problems though is my horrible finishing.

It basically comes down to the fact that i can barely remember any matches in which i lost because the opponent was a clear all and out better player, i always either lose or draw because i cant finish my chances, or careless mistakes. I do admit though that throughout my history i have had problems with people who somehow manage to find a very vertical speed across the pitch and are able to "skill" while flying through the pitch, in some cases as i look back it was perhaps because of lack of preparedness or an inferior team as i sometimes like to play with teams like leverkusen against real madrid for example.

I feel that when i'm really at it i can beat 80-90 percent of the fifa community, and probably have problems against some people to the point of the match coming down to who finishes their chances more. I conclude this because i've played hundreds of fifa matches and hardly can i remember getting wiped out while giving my all, drawing or losing due to aforementioned reasons.

All in all my favorite fifa ever was fifa 09 because of the memories, the best one in terms of gameplay has been fifa 13, and my favorite teams have always consistently been germany,real madrid, and bayern munich.
[img]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/149623866-daniel-carvajal-of-leverkusen-poses-during-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZJuYVA8J04nX9MHU3wO8mTPfI7KtYdiSoX4e9BbE9W7B7LkM7akclHrqGWWgwSQTg%3D%3D/img]
Lord Carvajal
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mbahou » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 am

^ I just added u my gamertag is mikez hunt 100 :)
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Dhuber24 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Anyone have any tips on how to rediscover FIFA form? I'm slumping heavily right now and it sucks.

PS My roommate plays on my account and blows asshole. I think the added pressure of making up for his mistakes is taking a toll on me lol I'm a d1/d2 quality player
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Dhuber24 wrote:Anyone have any tips on how to rediscover FIFA form? I'm slumping heavily right now and it sucks.

PS My roommate plays on my account and blows asshole. I think the added pressure of making up for his mistakes is taking a toll on me lol I'm a d1/d2 quality player

I know how you feel but in my experience when im in a slump i start to become impatient and make stupid mistakes. So i would be more patient on defense especially since u cant lose if the guy scores on you. If you are used to play D1 then D2 players should be easy for you(at least that how it feels for me) and its a great place to get some confidence before you get promoted to D1. Once your in D1 do the stuff that got you there and remember to be patient you will find that many options awaiting you
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dhuber24 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Dhuber24 wrote:Anyone have any tips on how to rediscover FIFA form? I'm slumping heavily right now and it sucks.

I know how you feel but in my experience when im in a slump i start to become impatient and make stupid mistakes. So i would be more patient on defense especially since u cant lose if the guy scores on you. If you are used to play D1 then D2 players should be easy for you(at least that how it feels for me) and its a great place to get some confidence before you get promoted to D1. Once your in D1 do the stuff that got you there and remember to be patient you will find that many options awaiting you

Assuming you use Bayern (of course we all do), What team do you put out?
I go
Neuer
Lahm Bads Dante Alaba
Schweini Martinez
Muller Kroos Ribery
Gomez/Mandzukic
*Mandzukic's finishing online is way too low
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge