You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

Postby Element » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS BUT YOU MUST SEE THIS

5 BAYERN PLAYERS ARE BETWEEN THE 23 nominees of the Ballon D'or Award !!!

-Thomas Mueller
-Phillip Lahm
-Bastian Schweinsteiger
-Miroslav Klose
-Arjen Robben

MESUT OEZIL is also a nominee
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official manager discussion thread

Postby MrLinky » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm

The fact that Diego Milito isn’t even in the list (not saying he should win it, there have been better players out there, but he surely deserved to be included for his decisive contribution for Inter in the CL) but Asamoah Gyan is, shows you just what direction this event is going. It’s a FIFA award at the end of the day, and despite my personal belief that Sneijder deserves it most, I think a Spaniard will win it. It’s been a World-Cup year and that plays a determining role. Xavi or Iniesta sound like the most probable candidates here.

Anyhow, it’s good to see 5 Bayern players (and 5 German players) in the list. Anything other than that would have been a farce, given the fact that we made the CL-final and had 11 players in the semi-final of the World-Cup.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 pm

I think Diego Forlan must be one of the main candidates. He raised Uruguay in his arms and brought them to the semi-finals, but probably the award will go to a player of the WC winning team.

I just hope that it won't go to either Messi or Ronaldo. They were good with their teams, but given the WC performances, a lot of other players deserved it more.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Fifa Golden Ball 2010

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

23 players nominated:

Xabi Alonso (España), Daniel Alves (Brasil), Iker Casillas (España), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Didier Drogba (Costa de Marfil), Samuel Eto'o (Camerún), Cesc Fábregas (España), Diego Forlán (Uruguay), Asamoah Gyan (Ghana), Andrés Iniesta (España), Júlio César (Brasil), Miroslav Klose (Alemania), Philipp Lahm (Alemania), Maicon (Brasil), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Thomas Müller (Alemania), Mesut Özil (Alemania), Carles Puyol (España), Arjen Robben (Países Bajos), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Alemania), Wesley Sneijder (Países Bajos), David Villa (España) y Xavi (España).

5 Bayern players, No Rooney, 0 English Players, 0 Italian players, Klose is there

10 coaches nominated:

Carlo Ancelotti (Italia/ Chelsea FC), Vicente del Bosque (España/Selección de España), Alex Ferguson (Escocia/Manchester United), Pep Guardiola (España/FC Barcelona), Joachim Löw (Alemania/Selección de Alemania), José Mourinho (Portugal/FC Internazionale Milano y Real Madrid CF), Oscar Tabárez (Uruguay/Selección de Uruguay), Louis Van Gaal (Países Bajos, FC Bayern Munich), Bert Van Marwijk (Países Bajos/Selección de Países Bajos) y Arsène Wenger (Francia/Arsenal).

-------------------------------------------------

IMO the winner should be Wesley Sneijder, because he has been the best player this season. He was one of the main players in Inter's treble and he was very important for Holland in the World Cup, reaching the finals

For me it should be:

1- Sneijder
2- Robben
3- Xavi

or

1- Sneijder
2- Xavi
3- Robben
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't agree with a lot of nominees myself. I hope a Bayern player gets it but its unlikely.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Fifa Golden Ball 2010

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm

I predicted Iniesta or Xavi just because of the WC.

Sneijder and Robben should be the main contenders over the whole season though
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Ballack is not there. :cry: :cry: :cry:

He should be there. :roll:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Klose and Gyan shouldn't be on the list. Rooney and Milito deserved it MUCH MORE.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 pm

I would give it to Sneijder because I think he had a better season than Xavi or Iniesta.

If Robben scored in that 1 on 1 situation in the WC final Sneijder [passed that ball] would definitely be the winner. But now Xavi [the winner] will probably take the award.

I just hope it is not Xavi or Iniesta...I hate those dudes...but must admit that Xavi is one of the best midfielders in recent years and deserves it more than Sneijder if it was on the 5 year scale :)..but it is not and that is why I think Sneijder deserves it.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Klose and Gyan shouldn't be on the list. Rooney and Milito deserved it MUCH MORE.

And I agree with that...Milito won a treble and he was one of the most important men for inter last season.
Rooney had a good spell before his injury at the Allianz Arena
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Klose and Gyan shouldn't be on the list. Rooney and Milito deserved it MUCH MORE.

And I agree with that...Milito won a treble and he was one of the most important men for inter last season.
Rooney had a good spell before his injury at the Allianz Arena

Rooney and MIlito???? [-X [-X [-X What they have done in WC? Absolute nothing. Klose deserved to be a nominate way more than those 2 (although he has no chance of winning it).

After all it is fifa awards of the year.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:50 pm

It is FiFa with France football magazine...they merged this year.

But France Football magazine was much more precise in awarding WPOTY.
sch0ll7

Re: FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Schweinsteiger deserves it =D>
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 pm

I believe if Germany won the WC...Schweini would get it for sure...everyone saw him playing in CL and recognized him as our most influential player and he most certainly was the machine for the NT.
sch0ll7

Postby shileno » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

Sneijder should win it. He was simply the best player last season. I must admit that Robben also deserve it but, he didn't won the CL.. I don't like how the FIFA mix the european competitions with the WC.. Xavi or Iniesta will probably win it.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Next

Return to The Lounge