You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Xavi is probably the best "passer" in the history of football.

If there wasnt for him and Iniesta...Messi wouldnt score half the goals he scored.

So yes it is really weird someone saying Messi is superior to Xavi when it comes to passing.

I wont say Messi`s passes are not good...and that he is not top player and probably the best player at the moment...but to say that he is better than Xavi when it comes to passing than this is just wrong.

When it comes to passing and vision...Xavi is one of the best in the history of football...and there are many more that are better than Messi in that aspect.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Debatable decision. He is the best in the world, but in my opinion there were players out there who deserved it more than him last year. Glad for Hamit though, it really was a superbly taken shot.

Xavi's quality should seriously not be subject of discussions anymore. He's a genius. The way he reads and directs the game, I don't even have words to describe it. All we can do is show gratitude that he's a part of our generation.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

We all have an opinion. I just say that Messi it's way more effective with passes that Xavi. It's different to control your team, being the brain, the one who start the plays that being the one who makes the difference. Barca without Xavi might be a mess, but Messi is the one gives Barca that amazing touch.

About Xavi being the best passer in history, you just made Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Valderrama, Laudrup, Beckham and many more that I don't remember right now cry.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby KAHN » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Xavi is probably the best "passer" in the history of football.

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

What can I say about this except, what disgrace & humiliation has become this FIFA.

Messi the best player on the world?! Embarassing. #-o

Sneijder is not in top 3, Diego Milito not on FIFA list? [-X #-o :thumbdown:

In the team of the year nowhere any player from german champion, Pokal winner & CL runner-up in 2010., also 3rd placed team on WC?! #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o [-X :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

What of disgrace. Xavi or Iniesta should get this award. I watched replay half n hour ago on serbian tv. Messi was suprised to win this... He said that someone can't be the best player if you didn't win with team european title. Thats half-truth, but when you have World Cup in the same year, CL can be nothing useful if you become a WC & one of the 2-3 best players on that competition.

If you take out Xavi & Iniesta from Barca's midfield, you will lose your main base... Just like a human, take him a heart away, he can't live without him.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:32 am

here you have for what player vote the NT captains
http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/fussball ... messi.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 am

Lahm voted for iniesta as BEST

WHAT THE ****

Van Bommel Voted for Schweinsteiger as 3rd

Hyppia Voted Schweinsteiger as 2nd and Low as 2nd

his first and 2nd went to Robben and Sneijder , and his 3rd coach was Van Marwijk, so ALL OF THOSE 3 DID NOT COUNT
=======
Xavi is one of the best passers in history

Even though sometimes people overrate his passes like Everything gets overrated with Barcelona

They make it appear that every pass he makes has never been done before

But Xavi's Passing is really TOP

he does not always give through passes or Direct assists to the Striker

but his passing in Game is amazing , He knows when to give the right pass , and how to give it , and with High Accuracy and so simple

IN some matches , He gave over 100 Successful passes with an accuracy rate of around 98% !!

He also has total control of the game speed and flow

He also made Messi what he is now

My Friend is a Barcelona fan , and when Barcelona suck in a game he says " Can you believe it , Even Xavi missed a pass " LOL

Xavi is surely one of the best passers in history
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 pm

The Spyware wrote:Digrace
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Element wrote:He also made Messi what he is now

Agree. Without Xavi and co. we saw what Messi is capable of. Seeing his team getting rape 4-0...

UNBELIEVABLE...Messi top player for 2010 ? This is a joke. Sure, he is a great player, but no way best player for last year. Many players deserve the award way more than him, but it seems there are some other factors playing their role.

I agree with most of you:
Digrace
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby shileno » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

I also didn't liked the best XI. I only agree with Casillas, Xavi and Sneijder there.

-------Julio Cesar
Alves-Vidic-Chiellini-Lahm
-----Essien-Schweini
Robben-------------Bale
------Forlan
--------------Drogba

That team could beat them. You need at least 2 guys to stop Robben, Bale already own Maicon, Forlan is always a trouble for Barca's defense and Drogba is Drogba :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

shileno wrote:I also didn't liked the best XI.

It's a good team, but it's unbelievable that Robben didn't make it after the best season of his life.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm

If Robben played for Barcelona last season, Messi would not even be in the nominees :roll:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Robben and Schweini should be instead of David Villa and Cristiano Ronaldo
No Question

Germany and Bayern ALWAYS underrated in anything I hate this
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby pabloenigma » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:16 pm

FIFA SCANDAL AGAIN???

After The Surprising Messi win of the Balloon D'Or

"Les Inrockuptibles" reported many mistakes that happened in voting

15% of the votes have been Counted ,Also some mistakes happened like Giving Xabi Alonso votes that were supposed to be Xavi's

Mario Yepes ,said that He has voted for Xavi (Barcelona) , but in FIFA List it says that he voted for Xabi Alonso !!!

Mark Van Bommel and Van MArwijks votes did not count , because they did not know that they were not allowed to vote for teammates
=============================
I saw the some Votes,Alonso has surprisngly a good number of votes

and about MVB , Only his vote to Schweinsteiger as 3rd Counted !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge