You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Official manager discussion thread

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:03 am

MrLinky wrote:The fact that Diego Milito isn’t even in the list (not saying he should win it, there have been better players out there, but he surely deserved to be included for his decisive contribution for Inter in the CL) but Asamoah Gyan is, shows you just what direction this event is going. It’s a FIFA award at the end of the day, and despite my personal belief that Sneijder deserves it most, I think a Spaniard will win it. It’s been a World-Cup year and that plays a determining role. Xavi or Iniesta sound like the most probable candidates here.

Anyhow, it’s good to see 5 Bayern players (and 5 German players) in the list. Anything other than that would have been a farce, given the fact that we made the CL-final and had 11 players in the semi-final of the World-Cup.

I'd like Robben to get it but Sneijder is more probable based on his club's treble and WC final appearance. I really don't believe a Spaniard should automatically be assumed the winner, as I personally don't think any of them were overly impressive in the WC2010, more lucky than good.

I too am very happy that so many FC Bayern players made the list. Outside of Robben, Schweinsteiger would also be very deserving based on his absolutely brilliant year for both Die Rotten und Die Mannschaft!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: FIFA Ballon d’Or 2010

Postby Element » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:50 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I believe if Germany won the WC...Schweini would get it for sure...everyone saw him playing in CL and recognized him as our most influential player and he most certainly was the machine for the NT.

When ENGLISH newspapers (our rivals) say that he is one of the worlds best CDMS now

Then he has to be GREAT
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:24 am

Milito isnt on the list? That is weird as he was one of the best if not the best player at Inter last season and won a treble.
And all of his goals were decisive.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Psychaz » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:50 pm

give it to Xavi he deserves it more than anyone
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 pm

WTF MESSI

MESSI best player 2010

ROBBEN AND SNEIJDER AND XAVI WERE 100000000000000000000 times better

WTF WTF WTF
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Digrace
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm

this is just stupid

Messi shouldnt even be in the top 3

Sneijder, Xavi and Iniesta [or someone else] should be there

Messi did nothing at the WC

He is probably the best player in the world at the moment but Sneijder and Xavi won much more than him
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm

The Spyware wrote:Digrace

this!!!
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Yes , what a shame

the 3 Should have been

Sneijder , Xavi and Robben

then this Little guy wins it out of nowhere
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Maybe 2010 wasn't his best year but, he's the best in the world, no question about it. Better passing than Xavi and Iniesta, maybe not faster but more unpredictible than Robben and Ronaldo, and he was Argentina in the WC.

Now if we talk about a good year, Xavi or Sneijder should have won.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Psychaz » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 pm

really wanted Xavi to get it, he's done so much for Barcelona over time and gets no credit
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 pm

shileno wrote:Maybe 2010 wasn't his best year but, he's the best in the world, no question about it. Better passing than Xavi and Iniesta, maybe not faster but more unpredictible than Robben and Ronaldo, and he was Argentina in the WC.

Now if we talk about a good year, Xavi or Sneijder should have won.

you must be kidding, right ?
sch0ll7

Postby shileno » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Nope. Quality it's different from quantity. Maybe Iniesta and Xavi work more because they're midfielders but Messi does sick passes, watch the latest matches of Argentina or the 5-0 from Barca to R.Madrid, or if you watched Barca yesterday you know what I'm talking about.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby tappinho » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Psychaz wrote:really wanted Xavi to get it, he's done so much for Barcelona over time and gets no credit

Agreed!

BTW, Xavi is the best passer in the world, period.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

shileno wrote:Nope. Quality it's different from quantity. Maybe Iniesta and Xavi work more because they're midfielders but Messi does sick passes, watch the latest matches of Argentina or the 5-0 from Barca to R.Madrid, or if you watched Barca yesterday you know what I'm talking about.

:shock:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge