You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA 13

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

FIFA 13

Postby Paddy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm getting the new FIFA game for PC tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone here is going to buy it as well. We could create are own players and a team called Bayernforum FC (for example) and play with it online. I'd create a striker, and the rest would pick available positions. But do consider position before creating the player.

Anyone interested?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Fifa 13

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

You can only link with PC users right?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Fifa 13

Postby Paddy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 pm

I think so, because it's not the exactly same game. Or it might be. I do know that PC version has better graphics because the consoles are pretty old.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge