You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fan clubs

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Fan clubs

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:06 am

Is there anyone here who's a member of his/her local Bayern fan club? I'm a member of the Bayern fan club in Malta, and I go there to watch the matches... I hardly miss one!

I'm interested to know how many of you are in a way affiliated with a Bayern fan club, or if you go to some place to watch the Bayern matches on TV.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby alp01051 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:41 am

is there bayern fan clup in MALTA. it is interesting. you re very lucky. i dont know bayern fun clup in Turkey.
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:48 am

There isn't an officially registered fan club in Turkey. If anyone wants to check if there's a fan club in their area, follow this link and choose your location from the dropdown: http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/company/fanclubs/index.php
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:44 pm

There's only like 4 fan clubs in the US. And none of them are anywhere close to where I am. Figures...
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:29 pm

there is no one in Egypt :(

as bayern is not so famous in my country

but i can make a fan club for bayern in Egypt

but how ?

anyone can help please ??? :?:
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:16 am

local Bayern fan club......

My country have it but...it on Pattaya not Bangkok -.-
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Return to The Lounge