You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Press...!!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

European Press...!!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:43 am

American teenage prodigy Freddy Adu is to train with Manchester United for two weeks, with the blessing of his director at DC United, Dave Kasper. "It will be good experience for him," Kasper insisted. (The Sun) :wink:

Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs hits back at comments from Bayern Munich defender Daniel van Buyten, who had stated that Werder don't belong at the top of the Bundesliga. "I don't know if he's able to make that judgement," Allofs retorted. "He hasn't been top of the league very often." (Bild)

Real Madrid have signed Brazil international Marcelo from Fluminense. The 18-year-old left-back is likely to move to the Spanish capital on January. (As) :)

Real Madrid are refusing to give up their chase for Milan midfielder Kaka, and are ready to offer 56 million euros for his services, despite already having been warned off the player in the summer. (Gazzetta dello Sport). :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:46 am

Yeah, and ManU are interested in buying him once he turns 18 in June.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:02 am

I think it would be a good-sign for United!!!! :shock:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge