You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Eurocup

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Eurocup

Postby walter » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:47 am

Hey y'all,

I have created a "league" for playing the McDonald's fantasy football game for the Euro2008. The name of the league is BayernForum and the access code is:174409-30268. For registering go to www.euro2008.com then click on Fanzone and select the fantasy football option. It is completely free!.
It would be great if everyone in the forum could play the game. you have to sign up your team before the start of the Eurocup--so hurry up. For those of you who have not played fantasy games, these are really easy. In the Euro2008 fantasy game all you have to do is pick a roster of 12 players (only two per nation allowed), and your team will score points based on performance of the players you pick.
I hope to see y'all there!
All the best,
W.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 am

oh great! i was about to create one :lol:
http://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2414
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby walter » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Cool! thanks for joining Bogdan!
Also, I guess the headline of the topic is a little general "Eurocup", so If one of the administrators can edit it to say something like "Euro2008 fantasy game" that would be great.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:44 pm

np :wink: i hope more will join :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ebrach » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Is signing up closed now?
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:25 pm

Ebrach wrote:Is signing up closed now?

hmm no, but you will start from 2nd round group stage :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby likma » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:01 pm

I've joined :wink:
likma
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge