You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

DOTA...anyone?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

DOTA...anyone?

Postby draconaut » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:18 am

Anyone here plays DotA?
Last edited by draconaut on Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:14 am

Now in my country(Thaoiland) this game was popular I play this game sometime not often I like to play Doom , Sniper ^___^

PS.Sorry for my grammar
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:02 am

Do u know what is the condition to pop out wicked sick,owning,monster kill and stuffs like that?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:36 pm

What do u think of Anub'seran?Sukuchi and all!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Rensing f(x) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:40 am

My fav is Razor,^^
Rensing f(x)
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby devilbest » Wed May 16, 2007 2:41 pm

sven :D
devilbest
Getting the hang of it

Postby draconaut » Sat May 19, 2007 1:07 am

devilbest wrote:sven :D

Can teach me how to play him?thnx!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge