You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Do you believe in God?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Do you believe in God(s)?

Yes, I believe in the God of Abraham.
35%
Yes, I believe in a God or Gods other than the God of Abraham.
6%
Yes, but I am not a practising believer.
6%
I believe there is an unknown force or existence which is not a God (e.g. alternate realities).
6%
I don't know.
No votes
No, but I believe there is an afterlife.
No votes
No, but I believe in reincarnation.
No votes
No, I am an atheist.
29%
No, I am an agnostic.
18%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Do you believe in God?

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who do you pray for protection to you and your family?
To whom do you say Thanks when you open your eyes in the morning?
Do you pray for the souls of those who left before you?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I usually just say "may fortune smile upon you"
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 am

Sir Roger has argued that when a person dies temporarily, this quantum information is released into the universe, only to return to the body's cells if the host is brought back to life.

He argues that this explains why people can have near-death experiences, and believes that this quantum information amounts to a soul leaving the body.

The physics expert said: "If the patient dies, it's possible that this quantum information can exist outside the body, perhaps indefinitely, as a soul." [source]

Also...

Dr. Robert Lanza, a stem cell researcher and an expert in regenerative medicine, wrote a book called “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Key to Understanding the Nature of the Universe”. In it he claims that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever.

Jordan names mosque after Jesus Christ [source]

My last post on this thread...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:05 am

JANCKER wrote:
Sir Roger has argued that when a person dies temporarily, this quantum information is released into the universe, only to return to the body's cells if the host is brought back to life.

He argues that this explains why people can have near-death experiences, and believes that this quantum information amounts to a soul leaving the body.

The physics expert said: "If the patient dies, it's possible that this quantum information can exist outside the body, perhaps indefinitely, as a soul." [source]

Also...

Dr. Robert Lanza, a stem cell researcher and an expert in regenerative medicine, wrote a book called “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Key to Understanding the Nature of the Universe”. In it he claims that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever.

Jordan names mosque after Jesus Christ [source]

My last post on this thread...

That Mosque
This is one of the biggest surprises I have ever experienced...
I am aware that both Jesus and Mary are two figures who are highly respected in the Islamic world, but not to this extent!

And then the other religioun from which my Religion evolved , ridiculous the same figures.. .

How ironic...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:10 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.

Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely stunning and insane, how life works, how small we are, etc...
BUT: Our species and it's limited tech alone knows of a four digit number of planets highly likely to carry life alone - it's not that improbable

Then read this: http://www.icr.org/article/probability- ... evolution/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 am

harry-muc wrote:there is a estimated number of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the observable universe, each of which can have numerous planets...
if you would take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 monkeys and let them randomly type on a typewriter, one of them would have written the bible word for word. 8)
I take it you never studied probability and statistics, otherwise you would know how impossible your theory is. You would probably need far more monkeys than that to even match the first line.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 am

MUTU wrote:
harry-muc wrote:there is a estimated number of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the observable universe, each of which can have numerous planets...
if you would take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 monkeys and let them randomly type on a typewriter, one of them would have written the bible word for word. 8)
I take it you never studied probability and statistics, otherwise you would know how impossible your theory is. You would probably need far more monkeys than that to even match the first line.

you are right, i studied shit. but you forget one thing, the monkeys had 13 billion years to write the bible. :wink:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Still not even remotely statistically significant, not even if the universe was a trillion times bigger and a trillion times older.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 pm

When we talk about God, we refer especifically with a superior that is mention in the Bible, Coran or other holy books. Those holy books give us specific characteristics about God, specially what God thinks, because those books explain us what he want from us..... and this is what make all these things crap.

I can't give a credibility to those holy books because is obvious that those books were written by people and who on the hell are them to tell me what to believe.. Again, Who are they?..

For me all those concept about God born in the imagination of those people who wrote The bible, Coran, etc... So for me, believe in the christian or muslim god or from another religion is stupid and it is like believing in Santa Claus, Superman or Goku.... All those characters come from human imaginations....

So answering the question about if you believe in god? My answer is No because I dont know what or who is the beginning of everything as also all of you dont know what or who is the beginning because when this happen, no human exist....
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:When we talk about God, we refer especifically with a superior that is mention in the Bible, Coran or other holy books. Those holy books give us specific characteristics about God, specially what God thinks, because those books explain us what he want from us..... and this is what make all these things crap.

I can't give a credibility to those holy books because is obvious that those books were written by people and who on the hell are them to tell me what to believe.. Again, Who are they?..

For me all those concept about God born in the imagination of those people who wrote The bible, Coran, etc... So for me, believe in the christian or muslim god or from another religion is stupid and it is like believing in Santa Claus, Superman or Goku.... All those characters come from human imaginations....

So answering the question about if you believe in god? My answer is No because I dont know what or who is the beginning of everything as also all of you dont know what or who is the beginning because when this happen, no human exist....

The bible was written by humans who were inspired by God himself...

AS for the new testament is was written mainly by four men who lived side by side with Jesus Christ...

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:AS for the new testament is was written mainly by four men who lived side by side with Jesus Christ...

That's a bit... embarrassing ramsej84 :(

Gospel of St Matthew was written 80-90 CE
Gospel of St Mark was written 68-70 CE
Gospel of St Luke was written 80-100 CE
Gospel of St John was written 90-110 CE

Neither of these men met Jesus. I doubt they were even born while Jesus was alive! They simply wrote what people had told them, people who in turn had heard it from others in a chain reaction.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:32 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:AS for the new testament is was written mainly by four men who lived side by side with Jesus Christ...

Neither of these men met Jesus. I doubt they were even born while Jesus was alive! They simply wrote what people had told them, people who in turn had heard it from others in a chain reaction.
St.John was an Apostole

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

St.John was an Apostole

St John was an Apostle, but the Gospel of St John was not written by St John. It is anonymous and is calculated to be written 90-110 CE and certainly couldn't have been written by St John.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

As for the first part of ramsej's comment, that's just Christian teaching. You can't offer "the Bible is true and is written by humans inspired by God himself" as proof as that would be going around in circles. You're free to believe it though, of course.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The bible was written by humans who were inspired by God himself...

Ramsej, today I had a dream and inspiration of God. He told me that you have to transfer all your money to my personal bank account.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Look, I respect everyone's faith... But here's a few things: Jesus was born in Summer... Christmas is an adaptation of a pagan celebration of midwinter... And the Christian dating of this event is off by a few years as well...
The Bible is not an eye witness report, but a multi-author novel... It's the result of a whispering campaign...
Opposing this only makes you look stupid, which I really kinda hate, cause I don't want nobody to be ridiculed because of his or her faith...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge