You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

deutschland ein sommer maerchen

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

deutschland ein sommer maerchen

Postby Schweini » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:44 pm

Hallo All ... Can i Download this movie ? cause i really want to see it ,,, CU

Joe
Schweini
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:00 pm

The DVD will be coming out in a couple of months. There's vids on Youtube, but it doesn't have the entire film.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Thanks

Postby Schweini » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:22 am

ok , thanks for the info . now i have to focus on germany vs cyprus cause i'm going from beirut to cyprus to support germany ... bye
Schweini
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: deutschland ein sommer maerchen

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:28 pm

Schweini wrote:Hallo All ... Can i Download this movie ? cause i really want to see it ,,, CU

Joe

it's there on p2p networks. Search for torrents..;) But I won't be seeing it as it is in German. I will wait for the English version. :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:25 pm

One of my classmates thought he found a copy of the movie and downloaded it for me. However, the movie had the same title as the football film but the movie was, how shall I say it, well inappropriate. :wink: LOL!!! So, I think I'm going to have to suffer and wait for it because the quality will be so much better than what is shown via these sites, but it'll be worth it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:47 pm

I posted it under the thread "Other" in the section title "Best Football Movie", but in it I explain how you can get notified by Amazon.com (German site) as to when the movie will be released.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:13 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini wrote:Hallo All ... Can i Download this movie ? cause i really want to see it ,,, CU

Joe

it's there on p2p networks. Search for torrents..;) But I won't be seeing it as it is in German. I will wait for the English version. :D

But will there beee an English version?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:08 pm

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

Joe

But will there beee an English version?

I hope so....they should know that there are NON-GERMAN GERMAN fans too...LOL
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:28 pm

I was talking to my friend in Germany and she told me that the director/producer (Wortmann?) was negotiating the rights of the movie with foreign countries. Yeah!!! So, there should be one available for the non-speaking Germans or anyone who likes the team.

I'm not sure if I said this earlier but there's a book that goes with the movie and it's available right now. My friend in Germany is going to get it for me because that'll be easier than going through Germany's Amazon.com site (that's the only place you can get it). There's a soundtrack that's also available. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:44 pm

Have only been able to find it on Amazon.de too.
.com and .co.uk don't have a clue what I'm on about :P
Maybe if the rights are negotiated, I'll find it ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:22 pm

Mirage wrote:Have only been able to find it on Amazon.de too.
.com and .co.uk don't have a clue what I'm on about :P
Maybe if the rights are negotiated, I'll find it ^^

I've ordered the book and I should have that within 2 weeks. Right now, Amazon.de is the only site that even has the movie listed and you can sign up to get an email about when the movie can be ordered. When they know when it's going to be release then you should get an email.

Now, for the other Amazon sites, if the movie gets the translation, or whatever, or he sells it to other countries then the movie will show up on their site.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:33 am

Is the book in English? I'd be thrilled if it is.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:01 am

podolski4life wrote:Is the book in English? I'd be thrilled if it is.

Sadly, the book is not in English. Since I'm taking German next semester I figured it be a good book to help me in learning the language.

I'm sure the book will have some nice pictures.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Der Kaiserin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:54 pm

the last choice is......
Code: Select all
BitComet
Azureus
uTorrent
BitSpirit
ABC
TorrentStorm
Bitornado
BTQ

8)
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:29 pm

I wouldn't dare order it from Germany :P Knowing my luck something would go wrong and it'd be lost in the post or something.

Yeah I've some friends who've seen it already by downloading it thru Torrent.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge