You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

deutschland ein sommer maerchen

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:26 pm

Mirage wrote:What did you think of the film?
There's a LONG scene with Schweini and Podolski lying on a bed together chatting, but I just have no clue what they're saying! :cry:

I liked the film very much though I didn't understand it. The scene where Podi's in bed, well I sleep just like that. :lol: Of course, if someone would have come into my room and did what Schweini did, well I think I would have slapped them. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:53 pm

tracylynn wrote:
I liked the film very much though I didn't understand it. The scene where Podi's in bed, well I sleep just like that. :lol: Of course, if someone would have come into my room and did what Schweini did, well I think I would have slapped them. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

LOL I would have slapped them too for sure (but it doesn't mean I'm not grateful to Schweini) :wink:
I'm still hoping for English subtitles. On a lot of DVDs in England they have optional subtitles like French, Dutch, German, Spanish... so hopefully German DVDs are like that too.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:57 pm

Mirage wrote:
LOL I would have slapped them too for sure (but it doesn't mean I'm not grateful to Schweini) :wink:
I'm still hoping for English subtitles. On a lot of DVDs in England they have optional subtitles like French, Dutch, German, Spanish... so hopefully German DVDs are like that too.

My friend in Germany told me that she hasn't heard any more news on whether the DVD will contain subtitles or not. Hopefully, she'll find out before it's release.

The scene with Lukas on the bed, well, my friend almost died when she saw that. :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:32 pm

Notice how Lukas was constantly on his phone?! He even had it in his hand when Schweini came into his room!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:17 am

Mirage wrote:Notice how Lukas was constantly on his phone?! He even had it in his hand when Schweini came into his room!

Yes, I was giving him some pre-match tactics :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
Mirage wrote:Notice how Lukas was constantly on his phone?! He even had it in his hand when Schweini came into his room!

Yes, I was giving him some pre-match tactics :lol:

:) well they worked pretty good!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:39 am

When the film starts out and you see all the dirty clothes on the floor in the locker room, well that reminds me of my bedroom. :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:16 pm

tracylynn wrote:When the film starts out and you see all the dirty clothes on the floor in the locker room, well that reminds me of my bedroom. :lol:

lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:15 pm

From what I've gathered, I don't think the DVD will have subtitles. My friend said that was what she heard but she really wasn't sure. I hope that's not true.

Oh, I was watching the film again and I like the scene where Loew was talking and the players were listening. Bernd Schneider was sitting so upright and tight. He looked like he was in a state of shock.

Also, I noticed that the players seemed to be open and comfortable in front of the camera. I won't go into details about that but I will say it shows the difference between Americans and the rest of the world.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:40 pm

tracylynn wrote:From what I've gathered, I don't think the DVD will have subtitles. My friend said that was what she heard but she really wasn't sure. I hope that's not true.

Oh, I was watching the film again and I like the scene where Loew was talking and the players were listening. Bernd Schneider was sitting so upright and tight. He looked like he was in a state of shock.

Also, I noticed that the players seemed to be open and comfortable in front of the camera. I won't go into details about that but I will say it shows the difference between Americans and the rest of the world.

A film like D.E.S could never be made about the England NT, which is what I love about the German NT. They're normal people, rather than celebrities. Much easier to like and support.
Re. the no-subtitles: It's OK, all the more reason to learn German! :lol:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:27 pm

The DVD will be out in less than a week. Who is going to get a copy of the DVD? I know I am.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:14 pm

I recorded it when it was on the TV, not sure there's much point in buying it from Germany with no subs :cry:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:06 pm

I would download it but I don´t speak German.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:19 am

Mirage wrote:I recorded it when it was on the TV, not sure there's much point in buying it from Germany with no subs :cry:

For the bonus material. Perhaps there is a scene where Podolski is walking around in his briefs? LOL!! I'll let you know if there is anything new and exciting in it that might make you think about getting it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:05 pm

Poldi in his briefs, well I guess then I could be persuaded. Yeah if you can let me know what the bonus material is like, thanks ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge