You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Del Piero: “Giant steps forward”...!!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Del Piero: “Giant steps forward”...!!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:48 am

“We can take many positives from the game against Vicenza, it was a good match, and intense from a competitive point of view. For two thirds of it we played really well. When Vicenza got themselves back in the game we had a few problems but we took some giant steps forward today”.
Del Piero spoke about his pairing with Trezeguet in attack. “It went well but there are many hard games ahead of us. As with everyone in this squad, it’s great to have him on board. Me? I’m very happy with my choice to stay”.
And finally, a word on the splendid turn out at the Olimpico this afternoon. “The fans? They showed the same warmth and enthusiasm as always”. :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:57 am

what is pinturichchio doing in FC Bayern Forum??
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:37 pm

pinturichchio

Exsplain it?... 8) .
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:54 am

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
pinturichchio

Exsplain it?... 8) .

that's nick for Alex.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:46 am

that's nick for Alex.

New information..... :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:24 pm

that's nick for Alex.

Thank me...lol

Anyways,....he want's to play for 8 more years...cool..isn't it?

Juventus skipper Del Piero: I'll play on for eight years

Juventus ace Alessandro del Piero says thoughts of retirement are far from his mind.
"I have a message for those who have massacred me in the press," snapped Del Piero. "I intend to play for another eight years."

Del Piero also said: "I'm like (Gigi) Buffon, I want to see Juve put together a winning team in the close season. I was happy Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet chose to stay this season, if only for selfish reasons. Their decision has made us stronger."
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:23 am

love him to bits, but 8 years... 8 years is a loooong time for a player his age, and of his position on the pitch. he's in high spirits, though, good for him. :D
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:36 am

Meh.....you can play for 10 years or quit tomorrow for all I care. I will never watch you play unless it´s against Bayern.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:30 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
that's nick for Alex.

Thank me...lol

Anyways,....he want's to play for 8 more years...cool..isn't it?

Juventus skipper Del Piero: I'll play on for eight years

Juventus ace Alessandro del Piero says thoughts of retirement are far from his mind.
"I have a message for those who have massacred me in the press," snapped Del Piero. "I intend to play for another eight years."

Del Piero also said: "I'm like (Gigi) Buffon, I want to see Juve put together a winning team in the close season. I was happy Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet chose to stay this season, if only for selfish reasons. Their decision has made us stronger."

Oh yeah! thank you.
I love Alex!! he`s one of my biggest Idols O:)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge