You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Conspiracy Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Conspiracy Thread

Postby JANKER » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Here you can post your conspiracy theories like this one:

the12th wrote:i hope we get a group of death, won't be able to get through the group stage, and because of that guardiola will be sacked... i believe Pep is a spanish spy, who was sent to germany to disrupt the progress, bring in spanish players, and ruin german mentalilty... conspiracy....

This post belongs more to The Fun Thread but since the author has the right to his opinion and labels it as a conspiracy...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Re: Conspiracy Thread

Postby Tedesco » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:41 pm

hahaha

Great thread.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Der Bomber » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 pm

I heard that Berni the bear is actually Jupp Heynckes in the costume grabbing the gameplans & tactics from Pep & changing them all right before the matches to ruin Pep's chances at Bayern. This has all been orchestrated by Nerlinger & Watzke who are mad at Sammer for betraying Dortmund & for taking Nerlinger's spot as sporting director. I also heard that Thiago is involved in this & gave an inside access to Heynckes because he is mad at Pep for that slap at the begining of last season. He is not really injured, he is meerely faking an injury to have the time to provide support & a liaison between Heynckes & Nerlinger who can't be seen together for obvious reasons. I got my information from the same guy that gave the info to the 12th, he's a pretty legit guy!
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby the12th » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:53 pm

matter of fact it was a close associate of one certain Neirsbach, who acquired this information from inside the dfb.

On the matter of Pep though... pretty sure he is willfully destroying bayerns foundation, but not too obviously, so that he's plans are not messed with...
all the clues are there, he's not playing German players, doesn't, only youngster he uses are international, and plays godawful Bernat all the time...

And Chelsea is also involved, there were clearly more capable to acquire Pep, but they were contacted by Spanish football federation through Azpilcueta, and Mata, and were informed of the plan to end German domination, ass soon as it begins, so they let Pep go to Bayern.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANKER » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 am

the12th wrote:matter of fact it was a close associate of one certain Neirsbach, who acquired this information from inside the dfb.

On the matter of Pep though... pretty sure he is willfully destroying bayerns foundation, but not too obviously, so that he's plans are not messed with...
all the clues are there, he's not playing German players, doesn't, only youngster he uses are international, and plays godawful Bernat all the time...

And Chelsea is also involved, there were clearly more capable to acquire Pep, but they were contacted by Spanish football federation through Azpilcueta, and Mata, and were informed of the plan to end German domination, ass soon as it begins, so they let Pep go to Bayern.

When he(Pep) was announced as our next coach, Germans weren't dominating anywhere... More believable is the theory that Jupp goes around in Berni the bear costume.
I like the way you think... Pep Illuminati, Pep The Joker. That plot is worth a movie.
If we win one more CL, we'd be dominating like Barca did, if that is what you call domination.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Der Bomber » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 pm

JANKER wrote:
the12th wrote:matter of fact it was a close associate of one certain Neirsbach, who acquired this information from inside the dfb.

When he(Pep) was announced as our next coach, Germans weren't dominating anywhere... More believable is the theory that Jupp goes around in Berni the bear costume.
I like the way you think... Pep Illuminati, Pep The Joker. That plot is worth a movie.
If we win one more CL, we'd be dominating like Barca did, if that is what you call domination.

Only Batman, Chuck Norris or the unlikely offspring of Tony Jaa & Chow Yun Fat could save us from Pep's reign of terror.. :evil:
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANKER » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:34 am

Conspiracy Theories Abound as U.S. Military Closes HAARP [source]

I don't have a clear opinion about this(cause I'm just an ordinary guy), but if that kind of technology doesn't exist in these days, I wouldn't be surprised to be something of it in the future.
Conspiracies, conspiracies, everywhere, just to get you confused. Someone wise long ago said: 'The more you know, the more you know you don't know'.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Ancient Aliens, Season 7, Episode 2 - The Tesla Experiment

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 am

While I am convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials, I think it is more possible that these stories of aliens in ancient times are actually cases of human time travel. Now I don't believe these cases and I don't believe time travel will ever be possible, but it still seems more realistic to me. There is no reason for aliens to visit here and do almost nothing.

Note: I have no idea what Ancient Aliens is about. Your post just sparked this comment.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:While I am convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials, I think it is more possible that these stories of aliens in ancient times are actually cases of human time travel. Now I don't believe these cases and I don't believe time travel will ever be possible, but it still seems more realistic to me. There is no reason for aliens to visit here and do almost nothing.

Note: I have no idea what Ancient Aliens is about. Your post just sparked this comment.

these programmes blow my mind. I believe that aliens do exist, how can we be all alone in an infinite universe?
A couple of years ago the Vatican said that if other lives are to be confirmed are to be treated as Gods' creations as we are... In fact the Vatican has a team of scientists whom their main job is to study the universe.

Some theories claim that humans were created by Aliens (so they say God is an alien) :crazy:
last Sunday I saw an interesting prog on italian TV - where there is this guy called Adam Kadmoun who covers his face for anonymity. He is an expert on illuminati, political cover ups - EU & Nato secrets etc. and extra terrestrials. He said that the aliens might already have destroyed humanity long time ago...
So we are... we are ... we are... what exactly? the result of their experiments ...

as for time travelling, I think it is something which can be obtained - A. Einstein had proved it... however we have to manage the speed of light first.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Note: I have no idea what Ancient Aliens is about. Your post just sparked this comment.

That's the best episode I've watched in Ancient Aliens... Who likes 'conspiracy' stuff should watch it.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MatZam » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:While I am convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials, I think it is more possible that these stories of aliens in ancient times are actually cases of human time travel. Now I don't believe these cases and I don't believe time travel will ever be possible, but it still seems more realistic to me. There is no reason for aliens to visit here and do almost nothing.

Isn't this rather contradictory? You say you believe in aliens, and you don't believe in time travel. Just before that you say that the stories are more likely the result of something you don't believe in than something you do. :P
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm

It's a time travelling alien... Doctor Who! ;)

While I believe the existence of life outside our planet too, like most science fiction suggested, our planet is too primitive for them to bother us. There might just be some kind of intergalactic law that prohibits them from bothering us. Earth's location is like in the outskirts of the universe, we're far from what might consider the city of stars.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:as for time travelling, I think it is something which can be obtained - A. Einstein had proved it... however we have to manage the speed of light first.

As far as I know that is a way to move forward. I agree that that is possible and it is entirely logical. However, I will consider moving back to something that has already happened as impossible until proven otherwise.

MatZam wrote:Isn't this rather contradictory? You say you believe in aliens, and you don't believe in time travel. Just before that you say that the stories are more likely the result of something you don't believe in than something you do. :P

I knew someone would say this because I didn't explain myself very clearly. :P I do not believe that there is any reason for aliens to come here during various time periods and not interfere or simply do nothing but build things like the Pyramids. Of course it depends on how far into conspiracies you go, because there are people who believe aliens rule this world. But I don't.

For this reason, I think that if these sightings throughout history are indeed legitimate, then it is more probable that these are time travelling humans who do not want to interfere. However, I believe in neither time travel nor these sightings.

runaway wrote:It's a time travelling alien... Doctor Who! ;)

Hell yeah! 8)

As regards the primitive planet, I also think that there is no reason to believe that it is not possible that we are a very advanced race. But there is no way of knowing that for now.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Next

Return to The Lounge