You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Conspiracy Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Conspiracy Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:54 pm

MUTU wrote:Heynckes is the only Bayern coach to feature in #12's signature in a positive way. My theory is #12 is actually Jupp Heynckes.

REMEMBER WHEN #12 SAID HE WAS SECOND IN LINE AFTER TUCHEL? :shock:

:lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Heynckes is the only Bayern coach to feature in #12's signature in a positive way. My theory is #12 is actually Jupp Heynckes.

REMEMBER WHEN #12 SAID HE WAS SECOND IN LINE AFTER TUCHEL? :shock:

:lol:

Jupp was no1 though

Well, you didn't know me when our coach was called Ottmar Hitzfeld...
I also liked Trap... And Franz...

Rest of our coaches since 1990? Pretty much crap...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

9/11
https://youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Not like there's 9m people living in that city

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Bastos = Twelve ??? :-"
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:15 pm

America USA wrote:Bastos = Twelve ??? :-"

No... #12 is Ottomeister13. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Who is Ottomeister13 (I know that’s what I would say to divert attention, but still )

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:42 am

A British newspaper received a mystery call minutes before the assassination of John F Kennedy.

This is one of the most astonishing revelations from the JFK files, released on Thursday.

The revelation was made in papers relating to the killing, which happened on November 22 1963.

A memo to the director of FBI revealed that a call was made to the senior reporter at the Cambridge News at 6.05pm on the day Kennedy was shot in Dallas, Texas.

The document, from deputy director James Angleton, said: "The British Security Service (MI-5) has reported that at 1805GMT on 22 November an anonymous telephone call was made in Cambridge, England, to the senior reporter of the Cambridge News.

"The caller said only that the Cambridge News reporter should call the American Embassy in London for some big news and then hung up."

More strange revelations came from the memo, including that just 25 minutes after the call ended, the President was shot. [source]
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:9/11

This is the best documentary for 9/11.

I have spent a lot of time in the past years on this subject; I have looked at hundreds of videos and i have been debating with debunkers in more than 2000 exchanges. Debunkers use to come to videos like these ones which i posted and spread their propaganda and hateful comments.I think that this documentary is so well made,it's concentrated on the central points and free from speculations. It gives us the facts; the analysis the debunker arguments and the final questions. By this method there is no way for those who want to distort the truth of this event to come with their false arguments. I saw this documentary for the first time when it had just arrived and this was the third time after gaining so much more knowledge and experience that you can only get by jumping into debates with the debunkers on the issues. You who have not tried it should do it. They are everywhere ELSE trying to persuade you that you don´t know anything; that you are a nut case, that you are spitting on the victim´s graves or is unpatriotic. And this happens often in a language that is unspeakable. But still: it is very educational and sometimes you have to learn to control yourself. Because this is the only way that you can lose the debate with these bastards. They are better than you at insulting and using derogatory language than you thought was possible.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
A British newspaper received a mystery call minutes before the assassination of John F Kennedy.

This is one of the most astonishing revelations from the JFK files, released on Thursday.

The revelation was made in papers relating to the killing, which happened on November 22 1963.

A memo to the director of FBI revealed that a call was made to the senior reporter at the Cambridge News at 6.05pm on the day Kennedy was shot in Dallas, Texas.

The document, from deputy director James Angleton, said: "The British Security Service (MI-5) has reported that at 1805GMT on 22 November an anonymous telephone call was made in Cambridge, England, to the senior reporter of the Cambridge News.

"The caller said only that the Cambridge News reporter should call the American Embassy in London for some big news and then hung up."

More strange revelations came from the memo, including that just 25 minutes after the call ended, the President was shot. [source]

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Billy兄貴 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:45 am

Couple with Henderson ties die in crash after surviving Las Vegas shooting [source]

wow... These "coincidences" are getting a little bit old, don't you think?
Billy兄貴
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:49 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:9/11

This is the best documentary for 9/11.
Spoiler: show

I have spent a lot of time in the past years on this subject; I have looked at hundreds of videos and i have been debating with debunkers in more than 2000 exchanges. Debunkers use to come to videos like these ones which i posted and spread their propaganda and hateful comments.I think that this documentary is so well made,it's concentrated on the central points and free from speculations. It gives us the facts; the analysis the debunker arguments and the final questions. By this method there is no way for those who want to distort the truth of this event to come with their false arguments. I saw this documentary for the first time when it had just arrived and this was the third time after gaining so much more knowledge and experience that you can only get by jumping into debates with the debunkers on the issues. You who have not tried it should do it. They are everywhere ELSE trying to persuade you that you don´t know anything; that you are a nut case, that you are spitting on the victim´s graves or is unpatriotic. And this happens often in a language that is unspeakable. But still: it is very educational and sometimes you have to learn to control yourself. Because this is the only way that you can lose the debate with these bastards. They are better than you at insulting and using derogatory language than you thought was possible.

Very interesting. Found this. At 1.55 the impact of the plane is terrifying.

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to The Lounge