You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Conspiracy Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Conspiracy Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Have you ever seen medieval paintings of Jesus Christ surrounded by UFOs? or figures wearing space uniforms in old caverns in Australia or New Zealand (I think) ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Have you ever seen medieval paintings of Jesus Christ surrounded by UFOs? or figures wearing space uniforms in old caverns in Australia or New Zealand (I think) ?

I do not know about the latter. As for medieval paintings, art uses conventions and people don't just paint what they see. Anyway, there are natural phenomena which people confuse for UFOs even today, let alone back then when science was much more primitive.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:56 pm

this is one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:11 pm

UFO 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561 [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:56 pm

I have seen those two paintings before. In my opinion there is nothing which truly resembles some form of spaceship. They are merely devices employed by the painters. People see them as UFOs because that's what they want to.

The cave paintings are something new to me, and it's certainly interesting. We can't just go and take every mythology and cave painting as being the truth though.

Google suggests atmospheric phenomena could be the explanation behind the Nurnberg story. I can't say I'm knowledgeable about these phenomena so I can't really comment on that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MatZam » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Not that I believe (or particularly disbelieve) any of this, but:

Humans go into jungles and nature reserves to do nothing more than observe animals. We could be an inter-galactic nature reserve, with mysterious disappearance being illegal poachers and random sighting of UFOs being nothing more than patrols meant to protect us. Therefore it could be quite plausible to think that aliens observe but do not interfere.

Taking it a step further, it could be that the human race was once spread over a number of planets, and alien interference/wars destroyed our more advanced compatriots, but left us alive because (a) we were less advanced and therefore no threat to them and (b) as the last outpost of a near extinct species, we should be saved.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:05 pm

MatZam wrote:Not that I believe (or particularly disbelieve) any of this, but:

Humans go into jungles and nature reserves to do nothing more than observe animals. We could be an inter-galactic nature reserve, with mysterious disappearance being illegal poachers and random sighting of UFOs being nothing more than patrols meant to protect us. Therefore it could be quite plausible to think that aliens observe but do not interfere.

Taking it a step further, it could be that the human race was once spread over a number of planets, and alien interference/wars destroyed our more advanced compatriots, but left us alive because (a) we were less advanced and therefore no threat to them and (b) as the last outpost of a near extinct species, we should be saved.

Interesting post. I like this thread

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

MatZam wrote:Not that I believe (or particularly disbelieve) any of this, but:

That is an interesting view and a good analogy, I suppose.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:06 am

ramsej84 wrote:I like this thread

CIA will soon be monitoring this thread, so be careful in what you have to say. :P
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:as for time travelling, I think it is something which can be obtained - A. Einstein had proved it... however we have to manage the speed of light first.

Not at all. What Einstein said is that if you move faster than the speed of light you will be able to see light waves that happened in the past. That is, YOU see the past, but the past is not aware of you. So you cannot belong or move around in the past, at least not with what Einstein discovered. As such, to be more precise, you ALWAYS see the past. When you talk to a person in front of you, light waves bounce from his face into your eyes. It takes an incredibly short time to do so, but if it takes x amount of seconds (where x is a very small decimal number), then you're seeing his face as it was x seconds ago. This is obviously increased by distance. For example, if you look at a star that is one light year away you're seeing light that left the star a year ago, so really you're seeing its past.

Time travelling can be conclusively deemed impossible due to the fact that we're not seeing people from the future coming over to our time. You'd think that it time travelling was possible in loads of years' time, there'd be some idiot who decides to go back and brag about it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

So, can we bring 2013 Dante and 2017 Kurt to finish the season? Pleaseee....
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:05 pm

MUTU wrote:Time travelling can be conclusively deemed impossible due to the fact that we're not seeing people from the future coming over to our time. You'd think that it time travelling was possible in loads of years' time, there'd be some idiot who decides to go back and brag about it.

Hence my theory that if these sightings are true, they are actually time-travelling humans.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:as for time travelling, I think it is something which can be obtained - A. Einstein had proved it... however we have to manage the speed of light first.

Not at all. What Einstein said is that if you move faster than the speed of light you will be able to see light waves that happened in the past. That is, YOU see the past, but the past is not aware of you. So you cannot belong or move around in the past, at least not with what Einstein discovered. As such, to be more precise, you ALWAYS see the past. When you talk to a person in front of you, light waves bounce from his face into your eyes. It takes an incredibly short time to do so, but if it takes x amount of seconds (where x is a very small decimal number), then you're seeing his face as it was x seconds ago. This is obviously increased by distance. For example, if you look at a star that is one light year away you're seeing light that left the star a year ago, so really you're seeing its past.

Time travelling can be conclusively deemed impossible due to the fact that we're not seeing people from the future coming over to our time. You'd think that it time travelling was possible in loads of years' time, there'd be some idiot who decides to go back and brag about it.

Good argument, as if I heard it somewhere else before... like in a Stephen Hawking episode or so, but he still didn't exclude the possibility of visitors from the future, even if he sent them a message for a party and they didn't show up. :D There was little hope left in him after that, but I think he is still convinced of time traveling in a different way, not in that 'magic' way. He said that if someone travels with the speed of light that person slows down the effect aging, and therefore he can skip his generation and pass to the next, that's a more believable theory to me. I can't remember exactly how much would it take him time to travel with the speed of light to skip a generation or two. Traveling to the past is impossible from what I heard, maybe it's possible but without interaction and other obstacles that wouldn't really make it really a travel to the past.
There are like 100 arguments...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 pm

JANKER wrote:He said that if someone travels with the speed of light that person slows down the effect aging, and therefore he can skip his generation and pass to the next, that's a more believable theory to me. I can't remember exactly how much would it take him time to travel with the speed of light to skip a generation or two. Traveling to the past is impossible from what I heard, maybe it's possible but without interaction and other obstacles that wouldn't really make it really a travel to the past.

Yes, this is the theory I know and believe in. I confused this with Einstein when ramsej brought it up.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:54 pm

No, you don't slow down the ageing effect, not true.

The process with the speed of light is actually quite easy to understand. Imagine you are looking directly at the Big Ben and the time is showing 2pm. You reverse at the speed of light with an infinitely-capable telescope so you keep seeing the time on the clock. By travelling at the speed of light, the light waves that left at 2pm keep travelling in your direction at the same speed. So if you keep this up, you will see the Big Ben clock permanently showing 2pm and everything constant.

If however you increase the speed further (i.e. faster than the speed of light), then you will suddenly start seeing the waves that left the Big Ben at 1:59pm, then at 1:58pm etc. The clock starts moving backwards. So you start seeing waves that left in the past. However, it doesn't mean that you stop ageing. That is, if you spend a year travelling this way and then make a U-turn and travel back to Earth you will still have aged by the 2 years that you spent travelling. Upon arrival, everyone would also have aged by the same 2 years.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge