You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

CL Celebration

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

CL Celebration

Postby raz25 » Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey guys, I think I'm going to Munich too see the final at some public gathering, hopefully Allianz Arena (if my uncle manages to get his hands on some tickets :)). I plan on living the day after the match but on second thought, it would be quite amazing to see the players at the Marienplatz :D so maybe I could prolong my stay for a few more days.

Is there going to be a party at
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: CL Celebration

Postby lau03143 » Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm

raz25 wrote:Hey guys, I think I'm going to Munich too see the final at some public gathering, hopefully Allianz Arena (if my uncle manages to get his hands on some tickets :)). I plan on living the day after the match but on second thought, it would be quite amazing to see the players at the Marienplatz :D so maybe I could prolong my stay for a few more days.

Is there going to be a party at

I'd imagine there would be if we won.

The Hofbräukeller shows live football in the biergarten sometimes I believe.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

CL Celebration (hopefully)

Postby raz25 » Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Hey guys, I think I'm going to Munich too see the final at some public gathering, hopefully Allianz Arena (if my uncle manages to get his hands on some tickets :)). I plan on living the day after the match but on second thought, it would be quite amazing to see the players at the Marienplatz :D so maybe I could prolong my stay for a few more days.

Is there going to be a party after the CL final, or after the DFB-Pokal final? If anyone has any clue, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Oh I forgot, we will lose so it's probably all in vain.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: CL Celebration (hopefully)

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:27 pm

If i dont get tickets for wembley...i will surely be in munchen...probably 2 day stay.

there will certainly be a party if we win:)...no doubt about that....and next day celebration at Marienplatz.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: CL Celebration

Postby raz25 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeah I'm also guessing for a next day celebration, it would be a shame to let the euphoria fade away. I sent fcbayern.de an email, hopefully they will give more info.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Return to The Lounge