You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

champions league hopes

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

champions league hopes

Postby estapler » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:28 pm

I'll admit i'm not a Bayern Munich supporter (Sorry!) but i do have an interest in how you think you'll do in europe this season (do you think you'll win?) and who your best player(s) are likely to be?
estapler
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:52 pm

Well, considering that our chairman (Rummenigge) has said that we won't win the Champions League for at least the next 10 years, it means we're very unlikely to, because the club is not willing to spend enough money to get players with adequate quality to be able to launch a serious bid to win the Champions League.

For this season, I'd say our chances would be VERY slim.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby estapler » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 pm

MUTU wrote:Well, considering that our chairman (Rummenigge) has said that we won't win the Champions League for at least the next 10 years, it means we're very unlikely to, because the club is not willing to spend enough money to get players with adequate quality to be able to launch a serious bid to win the Champions League.

For this season, I'd say our chances would be VERY slim.

i can see where you are coming from! as a football fan i find it incredible that the chairman has come out and said something like that. I had not heard about it (aplogies if any offence caused). It must be particularly tough thing to hear for a team like Bayern with its record of achievements.

when Bayern played in the group stages how did you rate the team performances?

Appreciate its a tough next game for you against real madrid (although they are not the team they once were) can you see yourselves beating them? which one of your players do you think could make the difference between winning and losing that game?
estapler
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:12 pm

First of all Hargreaves will make difference if he plays with motivation and Schweini of course. :)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:26 pm

They are the players for big games :)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:45 pm

I actually think it will be decided by the team who will be the crappier one one those 2 nights.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:48 pm

estapler, since you are not a Bayern fan, what's your favorite team? and where you from? I'm just curious
FC Bajern

Return to The Lounge