You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bundes Liga Radio

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Bundes Liga Radio

Postby Sober_Irishman » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:20 am

Has any one tried the Bundes Liga online radio?
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:04 am

Yeah, I have. It didn't work for me though. Plus, I think it's in German.
I've tried the League Radio on Bayern's site. It worked for me once, but it was in German. They have it in English now, but I'm not sure if you have to pay for it. :?
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sober_Irishman » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:43 am

Ich kann sprechen deutsch...aber nicht so gut. Either way, where on the site is it? Thank you :)
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:16 am

Yeah..it's in german...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:21 am

Sober_Irishman wrote:Ich kann sprechen deutsch...aber nicht so gut. Either way, where on the site is it? Thank you :)

LOL i actually could read that. im trying to learn German you see. traurig, mein deutsch ist nicht gut. :wink:
on Bayern's site, you have to wait until the match is almost starting to listen to the League Radio. You know that little sidebar on the right where they show the videos? The link to the Radio will be there.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:16 am

You have to pay for fcb.tv though if i'm not mistaken.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:42 am

If you are lucky, you can follow the match on www.bundesliga.de , every matchday they broadcast some matches.. now you can actually vote which match you want to hear !! the only problem is that its all german, but you can really feel the atmosphere..

If you really want to have English commentary, you will have to pay at the Bayern website.. the commentary is quite good, i believe its an Englishman who is talking so no german-english language :D

Btw, normally ZDF or ARD show the highlights of all the games at the end of the weekend.. still, dont know if you can all receive those channels.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:46 pm

I'll try to post as many highlights as I can on this forum, but they need to exist on YouTube first.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Sober_Irishman » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:41 pm

Danke schoen alle!
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:30 am

I believe that on www.bwin.com, you have free audio commentary. But I don't think it's on all games. Worth a look anyway... just go into their L!VE system when the match is on and locate the Bayern match. When there's an audio commentary there would be some play '>' button somewhere near the top that you need to click on.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:29 am

Does Bayern have a special channel? like Manchester United or Real Madrid?
and Juventus will open a spacial channel this year. we need one for Bayern. `cause it`s so unfair when they make it just online. we want it a channel to be on TV. that`s would be easier for us to watch it. just like Real Madrid channel on the Hotbired... :lol: ..
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:23 am

No there is no Bayern channel, and I'm not sure that it's even allowed in Germany. In fact, no German team has its own channel as far as I know.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:09 pm

Bundesliga radio is in english too.
Never tried it but found the link. Thought I would share.

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2 ... =39240.php
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby bayern_rox » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:40 pm

www.bundesliga.de features one live game every week on its ligaradio....I heard the bremen-Bayern game on it a few weeks back....Its in english and pretty good
bayern_rox
Getting the hang of it

Return to The Lounge