You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Budesliga player of the year

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Budesliga player of the year

Postby walter » Thu May 31, 2007 12:27 am

I guess it doesn't really comes as a surprise that Diego got Bundesliga player of the year...although his first half of the season was a lot better than the second...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 61&cc=5901
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernCRO » Thu May 31, 2007 3:07 am

i think is a good choise
Bankai
BayernCRO
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu May 31, 2007 6:20 pm

Diego is in England training with Brazil. Do you think he'll be allowed to start the friendly tomorrow? I hope so, I think he deserves a place in the starting 11.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:50 pm

damn, everytime I see Diego play Im just wondering how come the Bayern board didnt sign him :shock: The chances on him joining bayern are almost nihil, because he will probably move to Spain or Italy. I believe RealMadrid already expressed their interest. A shame really, if he would leave the Bundesliga
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:06 pm

fa wrote:damn, everytime I see Diego play Im just wondering how come the Bayern board didnt sign him :shock: The chances on him joining bayern are almost nihil, because he will probably move to Spain or Italy. I believe RealMadrid already expressed their interest. A shame really, if he would leave the Bundesliga

indeed it would be a shame if star players start moving away from the Bundesliga.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:25 pm

he scored the equaliser against england and it wasn't a bad goal. its good to have him in the Bundesliga. Can't see he'll stay for more than one more season though.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:40 pm

Well, I think it would stupid for him to leave Bundesliga so soon. I reckon he will stay a few years with Werder. Remember this guy came from Portuguese league and he was relegated to the bench over there and didn't have a good experience. After that he comes to Werder and becomes an instant sensation and gets proclaimed best player in the league. So it would be silly to move somewhere else where he might not have the same impact, after he has found in Bremen a good team where he has such a great fit...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:18 pm

if he can do as lucio has and get a place and stick in the brazil squad, it may show him that his reputation isn't hindered by playing in the bundesliga... at he could stay
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Well, he is just 21 or 22 and got great potential. However, we are not the only once to notice this. As always, the big team in Europe will be eager to splash the cash in order to sign him. So I wouldnt be surprised if he is playing in Madrid within 2 years.

In his Santos-times (or what was his brazilian team again?) he used to pair up with Robinho and form a devestating attack line. Im hoping that Bremen can keep him, but it will be very hard.

"Rather be a star in the Buli, than sit on the bench in La Liga" :lol:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:31 pm

fa wrote:

"Rather be a star in the Buli, than sit on the bench in La Liga" :lol:

my thoughts exactly!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge