You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Blatter, FIFA, and why we hate em.

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Blatter, FIFA, and why we hate em.

Postby quaazi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Huh, tags don't seem to be working...

Anyway, Honigstein has something interesting to say on ESPN (in fact if you haven't subbed to it yet, shame on you). The whole Blatter crap again - with DFB pulling back their support of him, he instantly struck back, but the backlash from the German media and footballing power figures has been enough to make him go back on his earlier statements. And like always, he'll get away with it.

It does very much seem like Bayern's top branch, led by Rummenigge and Hoeness, are the few people in world football who are openly critical of the FIFA (and UEFA, remember the ECA-Platini feud?) administration. With similar responses from Blatter like the one that sparked this whole controversy, it's not difficult to see why - Blatter has instituted a "If I go down I'm taking you with me".

As a sidenote, anyone else notice how Spanish and Italian officials have spoken no ill of FIFA and Blatter, while German and English officials do...?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Re: Blatter, FIFA, and why we hate em.

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Regards tags... It helps to put http:// in front of the http://www.youtube.com/etcetc :P

Regards your last paragraph, in Maltese there's a saying that would be loosely translated to: don't dirty the spring you drink from. Italians and Spaniards sucking up to FIFA and UEFA, whereas the Germans stand up against them...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Bayern's attacks against UEFA and FIFA are something else to be proud of. Everyone knowss that FIFA and UEFA are corrupt but no one else speaks against them.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 pm

MUTU wrote:Regards your last paragraph, in Maltese there's a saying that would be loosely translated to: don't dirty the spring you drink from.

What's the saying in Maltese ? :) Can't remember it.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
MUTU wrote:Regards your last paragraph, in Maltese there's a saying that would be loosely translated to: don't dirty the spring you drink from.

What's the saying in Maltese ? :) Can't remember it.

Iddardarx l-għajn li tixrob minnha
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rogach » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 pm

MUTU wrote:Regards tags... It helps to put http:// in front of the http://www.youtube.com/etcetc :P

Regards your last paragraph, in Maltese there's a saying that would be loosely translated to: don't dirty the spring you drink from. Italians and Spaniards sucking up to FIFA and UEFA, whereas the Germans stand up against them...

Isnt the saying in english dont shit where you eat?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge