You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Best young player this season in the bundesliga?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Schweinsteiger
29%
Diego
29%
Polanski
No votes
Lahm
32%
Podolski
10%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 31

Postby fa » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 pm

Who do you think will be the best young player this season in the bundesliga?
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:10 pm

I'll have to go for Diego.
PS: I've added a few more names and an 'Other'. People voting 'Other' please specify who by doing a reply here :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:12 pm

well actually i think it will be a close one between Schweini and Diego..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby german_soccer_chic » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:35 am

I think in the real world it is a tie between Podolski and Schweinsteiger(I'm rooting for Schweini)
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:25 am

The problem with Podolski is that there's a question mark on whether he'd actually play regularly or not.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Schweini!

Postby sherry » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:01 pm

Schweini~~~~~
sherry
First post

Postby nessa13 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:34 am

MUTU wrote:The problem with Podolski is that there's a question mark on whether he'd actually play regularly or not.

why isnt he tho.. i mean he is a good player?
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:26 am

What MUTU means is that we won't know how well Podolski plays unless he starts regularly. If he's left on the bench all the time, then we can't judge. Poldi is real talented and he's almost on top form.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:57 am

Exactly. I think that from the mentioned players, Podolski is the one who's most likely to have played the least number of minutes in total. Of course, injuries will affect some of these players, but if I were to place a bet, I'd say Podolski would play the least.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:28 pm

Even though it's very early to predict,
I think it will be Diego. He's got quality.
But if schweini gets enough chances and he keeps his head over shoulders, then he should outperform diego...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:30 pm

Btw, how old are Trochowski and Kiessling?
Is Barnetta still with Leverkusen? if he is, then he can be added to the list :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:50 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Btw, how old are Trochowski and Kiessling?
Is Barnetta still with Leverkusen? if he is, then he can be added to the list :D

Trochowski and Kiessling are 22 i think
and barnetta is still with leverkusen
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:16 am

Barnetta is goooooooooodddd....:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:40 am

Haven't really watched him play. Or maybe I did, but I didn't focus on him. I've heard a lot about him, I'll try to take a look at him. I'll look around for some videos and post them here as well.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:48 am

I haven't found any. Just this one of him scoring in the World Cup from a one-timer shot he got lucky with, as it was going out but was deflected by a Togolese defender inside his own net.

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to The Lounge