You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Best young player this season in the bundesliga?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Best young player this season in the bundesliga?

Schweinsteiger
29%
Diego
29%
Polanski
No votes
Lahm
32%
Podolski
10%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 31

Postby diegis » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:55 pm

i don't think diego can replace kaka ..but who knows :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MissFCB » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:15 pm

supr4king wrote:i don't think diego can replace kaka ..but who knows :wink:

nobody can replace him :!: but Bayern would need someone like him to replace Ballack
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:25 am

Who is Polanski? :roll:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:08 am

draconaut wrote:Who is Polanski? :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Polanski
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Could Schweini become the next legend at Bayern?

Postby fa » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:53 pm

Regartless from Diego, Schweinsteiger is probably the youngster with the most prospects. He got everything to become the next legend at Bayern!! The goals he scores are just amazing :!: You should all have a look at the website mentioned earlier (http://fcbayern.fr) and click on VIDEO its in the left buttom.

Then click on the summary of the last game against SAARBRUCKEN, the last goal come from his foot.. and its just AWSOME :!: :!: :!:

The way he dribbles the ball and just fires it straight into the top corner, in my opinion he's a better finisher then Ballack was.

So what do you think, could Schweini become the next legend of Bavaria??
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:12 pm

Yeah he can be. But Diego is just amazing this season. So I voted for him
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:39 am

Diego`s amazing! but Schweinsteiger is better than him when it comes to the team work.. sometimes we see Deigo become a little bit selfish.. but I think he needs more experience to get better.. hopefully one day we`ll see him wearing our red-shirt.. anyways.. I voted for Schwei `cause he`s amazing and the best young player in the bundesliga :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:54 pm

Paddy wrote:Yeah he can be. But Diego is just amazing this season. So I voted for him

so did I, Diego can dribble. it's very hard to get the ball away from him and he can score, he got 8 goals until now and Klose who is a striker only 10, Scheinsteiger is not to bad either but not as good as Diego. YET! :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby angel717 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:32 am

i'll go for Podolski! :D
Meet My Boyfriend, Eugen.
angel717
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Der Kaiserin » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:04 pm

For now.... it must be.....

Rene Adler :o
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby snottyp » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:47 pm

what about schlaudruff?
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to The Lounge