You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Best young player this season in the bundesliga?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Best young player this season in the bundesliga?

Schweinsteiger
29%
Diego
29%
Polanski
No votes
Lahm
32%
Podolski
10%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 31

Postby nessa13 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:02 am

i think its poldi
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marko » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:12 pm

Podolski is the best young player in Bayern and in Bundesliga,bu Schweini ist very close!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Diego was excellent against Barcelona last night.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nessa13 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:08 am

that was a nice goal
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:58 pm

I'm a little late on this topic but I voted for Lahm. Lahm is just an excellent all around player. He may not score a lot, or even at all, but he has a presence on the field that is undeniable. Even just looking at his performance in the World Cup showed what kind of presence he has.

After Lahm, I would go with Bastian. I would go with Podolski but who knows if he'll play a lot.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:43 pm

tracylynn wrote:I'm a little late on this topic but I voted for Lahm. Lahm is just an excellent all around player. He may not score a lot, or even at all, but he has a presence on the field that is undeniable. Even just looking at his performance in the World Cup showed what kind of presence he has.

After Lahm, I would go with Bastian. I would go with Podolski but who knows if he'll play a lot.

I can't decide how consistent Podolski is. Schweini and Lahm seem more consistent, but that is probably just because they play more...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:02 am

I`ve voted for Bastian. I love this player, he`s so talented and he is playing for the whole team and don`t forget his amazing goals from outside the earia. I like Lahm too! but I can`t vote for more than one player!! but when it comes to Podolski, he`s our future in forward but still he can`t play in the same level every-match!! finally, I like Diego! he has some amazing skills, but he is a little bit selfish!!! :x
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby schwarzes » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 am

agree with mirage. schweini is doing well on the field, both at assisting and scoring long-distance goals. For lahm, bayern wouldn't imagine how they can play without him.
schwarzes
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:48 am

I have to go for that Diego player , his a top quality .
But if our Schweini Lahm or Podolski get to their top then Diegito boy has no chance .
Why do i think that in couple of years and if this Diego is still in Bundesliga Bayern will go after him..?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:15 pm

how much did werder pay for diego :?:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:23 pm

6 million i guess....
he has been the best in bundesliga so far..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:14 pm

cheap for a player of his class :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:23 pm

Yeah...
Bremen were lucky in getting him for 6 mill...he was relegated to bench at Porto because of his clashes with coach.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:24 pm

cheap but he deserves every peny they spent on him and even more.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:27 pm

I really want Bremen to kik Barca's ass...;)

In that case, Diego will replace Ronaldinho/Kaka in Brazil's NT :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge