You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Best place for football news?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Best place for football news?

Postby bryand » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 am

Hey guys, I am curious to hear what websites (english) you guys use for your football news/info/games/ect. I usually use goal, but they tend put out a lot of dumb and bad articles and i havent been to impressed with them lately. I also use espn but that is fairly limited. I was looking for another place to get my info from and wanted to hear your opinions.
Thanks
bryand
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Best place for football news?

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:58 am

I usually go to google news and type in the string of words I am interested in looking at (player name, team name, competition name). Then I browse through multiple sources to get the complete picture.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 am

Personally I don't really check any sites in particular anymore. Between this forum, a number of decent pages on facebook, a news application I have which gives you news on your selected topics including football, and friends, I really don't need to anymore.

Occasionally I check goal.com for their editorials. Other than that I only read articles which others recommend.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Goal.com is the quickest to any news, which is why they're worth a check. You just need to know what headlines to click. Eurosport actually has good analysis and the sort, if you want actually useful football news.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Goal.com and Sky Sports. But I prefer german sites like Sportbild, Spox and for Bayern tz-online and Bild.de. I don't speak German and I barely understand, but when I read the articles I connect it easily and also look for help on GT.

Usually, the mass media are bunch of liars. The most news are written just for the purpose of profit. You can't trust 'em.
Last edited by FCB general on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Goal.com is nice cause they get most of there news from other sites like for example if there is an atricle on Bayern or the BuLi its most likely from bild, tz, and etc but sky sports is much more reliable
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 pm

I don't generally use any English sites for news. By far the best source for Bayern news (after BayernForum.com of course) is tz
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to The Lounge