You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Best and Worst Neighborhoods you have lived in?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Best and Worst Neighborhoods you have lived in?

Postby Psychaz » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm

for me its
Best:
Decatur, Atlanta(family still has a house there)

Worst: Griffin, Southern Metro Atlanta(grew up there up to 15 years old) horrible, my dad has his car jacked twice in 2 weeks once, loud music etc, got held up by a guy with a knife for Mp3 player

i'm on 19 though so i haven't lived in many places
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Best and Worst Neighborhoods you have lived in?

Postby Element » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:03 pm

I Have only lived in 3 places (2 in Germany and 1 in Jordan)

1st one was in the Doctors Compounds of the Hospital that my dad worked it in Germany , so it was really quiet and nice

2nd one was an apartment in Germany , it was ok , close to the School , i only hated that all the people there had dogs ,and i dont like dogs

3rd one is in Jordan , my neighbourhood is not on a street , it is more on a one entrance street , You go in , but the street is blocked at the end with a house

so it is super QUIET here , because neither people nor cars come here except the houses owners or Visitors

so we have been lucky with all our neighbourhoods so far
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Safest

- Singapore for 10+ Years, One of the cleanest, greenest, safest places in the world.
- New York for 4 years now, all around new york but mainly manhattan in the village, really safe, i mean i always hear the ambulances and police cars driving around but nothing scary happens in my area. Except a few years back a bouncer at this bar i went to got shot but they all were caught within the day.

Not So Safe
Vietnam - for 1+ year, I was fairly young but i remember being at the barber shop and dood from next door just comes running in with a huge cleaver like knife , speaking violently in Vietnamese, i later found out like the barber slept with his wife or something hahahahaha. Was scary as shit though, I mean I went to have a haircut.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby uzi716 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Safest

- Singapore for 10+ Years, One of the cleanest, greenest, safest places in the world.
- New York for 4 years now, all around new york but mainly manhattan in the village, really safe, i mean i always hear the ambulances and police cars driving around but nothing scary happens in my area. Except a few years back a bouncer at this bar i went to got shot but they all were caught within the day.

Not So Safe
Vietnam - for 1+ year, I was fairly young but i remember being at the barber shop and dood from next door just comes running in with a huge cleaver like knife , speaking violently in Vietnamese, i later found out like the barber slept with his wife or something hahahahaha. Was scary as shit though, I mean I went to have a haircut.

wow haha I don't think I am going to Vietnam anytime soon.

I've lived in only a few places but the best was New Jersey. It was close enough to Manhattan (10-15miles) where you could visit anytime but also far enough where you could live in peace. Where i live now is near Philadelphia about 30-40 minutes away. Its nice and quiet but its so boring, nothing like living near New York :lol:

I haven't really lived in a really horrible place, especially one as bad as Vietnam.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge