You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayernforum.com XI

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Bayernforum.com XI

Postby dracus » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:32 am

I thought i would post something exciting,interactive and interesting before going
We can make a starting XI of all board members.And depending on what football they play and which position they play,we can make a team.
I think many of the borad members must be playing football and that can be enough to fill the 11 slots. :?
The thing is that everyone who plays football can tell about his abilites,and the position they play in.Finally we can appoint a manager(not maga) who can decide where to play which player depending on their abilites.Maybe tracylyn or any other who thinks he's good at being a coach can be appointed.
Final objective is to assimilate the best team as possible :P

Note-If you dont play football,you can just imagine and tell what you are good at. :)

So let's start
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:46 am

Let me give an example of myself to make this idea more clear.
Player profile
Name:Dracus
Age:16(all the girls,revealing this is not neccesary) :D
Position:Since i'm a utility player i can play-Left wing midfield,Right attacking midfield,Right forward and Centre-Back(For beginners,more info can be found here-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_(soccer)_positions)
Abilites:Aerial prowess,good crossing abilites and longballs,pace,height and strength and free kicks or long-range shoots.However poor passing,average tackling and less shot power and ball control(however my dribble is good).

I hope i'm not making it complicated for others to understand but it's fun :)

On the basis of age,one can choose between experienced and younger players or have a mix of them
Position:Choose the one which is most suitable on the basis of abilites
8)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Hahaha, nice idea! :lol: I was wondering against what teams will we play? Anyhow, here are my stats:

Nationality: Belgian
Position: Midfield (mostly central, but love to play atticking role)
Skills: Euhm, since I stopped playing football for 4 years my condition nowadays really sux.. But if I really have to come up with something positive I would say: Insight of the game 8)

Maybe it would also be cool if we can create a team (or more than one) to play a game called HATTRICK (www.hattrick.org) -> most people probably know it, and maybe someone is already playing it? Well i do, if you want to search my team is called "Bayern4ever" , im in 9th division (Belgium) currently at first place :)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Name: Mark
Positions: Highly versatile. LB, CD, RB, DMC, ML, MR. Best position - DMC.
Abilites: Determination, marking, anticipation, tackling, aggresiveness, acceleration
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:37 pm

Looking at your stats, Mark, you seem to me like the Hargeaves-type of player?
Allthough the aggresiveness sounds more like Demichelis :D
Do you actually play football at a club?

Here is a link to the standings of my club = Haacht St.

http://www.sportwereld.be/Uitslagen/ind ... HRZGBR0607

We are currenlty only 11the but hope to win some more :lol:
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:42 pm

fa wrote:Looking at your stats, Mark, you seem to me like the Hargeaves-type of player?

Yes, the closest Bayern player would be Hargreaves :)
I don't play for a club, I suck :P
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:46 pm

Everyone can play football :wink:

For me its just about having fun 8)
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:46 pm

fa wrote:Maybe it would also be cool if we can create a team (or more than one) to play a game called HATTRICK (www.hattrick.org) -> most people probably know it, and maybe someone is already playing it? Well i do, if you want to search my team is called "Bayern4ever" , im in 9th division (Belgium) currently at first place :)

Supported you, I'm in 3rd division (Malta), but currently last because I got promoted into a really good series.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:53 pm

NICE ! 3th division, so how long are you already playing Hattrick??

If you want we can do a friendly someday, allthough I dont stand a chance :P

Btw, whats the name of your team ??
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:49 pm

nice idea dracus :mrgreen:

Nationality: Romanian
Position: DR/RBW/AMRC/RW/ST
Abilities: good passing/shoots,acceleration,finishing, a bit of creativity/dribbling (i like to pass by the other players in speed) but i suck at heading,tackling,marking :)
Last edited by diegis on Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Cool.

Nationality: Maltese
Position: Attacking Midfield Right and Left / Striker
Abilities: good finishing / Good shooting / Likes to run down the flanks and place a shot or a cross / But I cant defend well.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Seems to me we could use some defenders as well :)

Anyone here looking like Beckenbauwer?? :P
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:47 pm

fa wrote:Seems to me we could use some defenders as well :)

Anyone here looking like Beckenbauwer?? :P

Oh yeah,we're falling short on defenders and i think a goalie will come
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:12 pm

This bayernforum XI is a great idea :)

Position: goalie and uh... goalie. I like using my hands. Good passing and dribbling, and that's about the extent of my abilities. :P
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:02 pm

LoL where shall we keep our trainings? :P

Maybe we can do like a summer camp in Dubai or Malta :D
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge