You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayernforum.com XI

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby diegis » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:19 pm

this would be our shirts :mrgreen:

diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:46 am

Nationality: American
Position: don't know except I can kick the ball so hard it will knock you on your behind. LOL!!! I'm good at yelling, screaming, and motivating people. Seriously, I am. I can get anyone to do what I want. Some say it's because I just have a way and some say it's because of my eyes. Either way, I can get someone to listen and do what I want. Oh, I do like to play rough. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:31 am

tracylynn wrote:Age: 23 ( i can't believe I gave out my age)
Position: don't know except I can kick the ball so hard it will knock you on your behind. LOL!!! I'm good at yelling, screaming, and motivating people. Seriously, I am. I can get anyone to do what I want. Some say it's because I just have a way and some say it's because of my eyes. Either way, I can get someone to listen and do what I want. Oh, I do like to play rough. :D

Oh my.... :lol: :twisted:
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:15 am

You must be wild in bed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously... You should be Team´s coach. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:57 am

supr4king wrote:this would be our shirts :mrgreen:

Haha :lol: good one! Gave you positive rep for that :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby dracus » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:40 pm

You're somewhat similar,except the fact that i dont go mad.
I sometimes play rough,that's because of my strength,I have a fair vision of the game and i also shout at my players and command them to keep moving.I am also the captain of my U-16 team.The other teams always find out who's the real leader on the pitch.But sometimes,I overeact :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:43 pm

supr4king wrote:this would be our shirts :mrgreen:

Good one,add some kind of patterns to it.Like fire on the sleeves,bull knocking a man(just being crazy) :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:44 pm

Paddy wrote:

LOOOOL

You're being naughty :twisted:

BTW we are short on a centre-back and 1 forward or 3-4 players in total.Though my preferred position is RAM(right attacking midfield),i dont mind playing there(of course in imagination) if we are shot on players
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:31 pm

dracus wrote:
Paddy wrote:

LOOOOL

You're being naughty :twisted:

BTW we are short on a centre-back and 1 forward or 3-4 players in total.Though my preferred position is RAM(right attacking midfield),i dont mind playing there(of course in imagination) if we are shot on players

Me?NEVEEEER :twisted: :wink:
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:03 pm

dracus wrote:

You're somewhat similar,except the fact that i dont go mad.
I sometimes play rough,that's because of my strength,I have a fair vision of the game and i also shout at my players and command them to keep moving.I am also the captain of my U-16 team.The other teams always find out who's the real leader on the pitch.But sometimes,I overeact :twisted:

I guess saying I can yell and scream is not really correct. I can raise my voice, whether it's yelling or not, that makes folks stop and pay attention to what I'm saying. I know how to change the tone of my voice to effectively convey what I'm talking about. When I do that folks stop and listen. Remember, I'm becoming a teacher so I have to know how to change my voice to get the kids attention.

Oh, I've been told that my smile is quite contagious. When I smile people notice therefore I can get my way. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:59 am

Interesting topic...

I have never played football after school(I sucked in school too)...I can't really say where I can play...So, I leave it for the Manager to decide..:D
Btw, I can be the manager too..even though I can't shout as loud as tracy....

My personal pref: CM/Manager. :)..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:47 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Interesting topic...

I have never played football after school(I sucked in school too)...I can't really say where I can play...So, I leave it for the Manager to decide..:D
Btw, I can be the manager too..even though I can't shout as loud as tracy....

My personal pref: CM/Manager. :)..

well u can be assistant manager/player in the same time :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:46 pm

Greg
Greek
I am preety good in defence.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Peter
If I played football I´d be Goalkeeper (Kaaaaaahn)

Abillties : Motivating team mates, Rushing out, Long passes, Reflexes, Strong in Air

But I can be too angry sometimes with the referees.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:44 am

well, used to play tennis. highly doubtful, though, it can land me a postion at the pitch.
we need supporters, right? :wink:
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge