You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Fans... Check it out!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Bayern Fans... Check it out!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:14 pm

I found these pics of some-handsome-Bayern-players wearing these amazing jerzys and hats! you just wanna put them on when you see`em!!
I`d just die to have one of these!!!!

check`em out: :-({|=
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:14 pm

ummm...I hate i when football players do that...I mean stick to football your not models... I´m glad to see Kahn is not on there.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:16 pm

You can order the catalog if you are interested.

If Schweinsteiger would wear glasses and a hat with that striped red and white shirt then he could be Waldo's cousin. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:18 pm

Paddy wrote: I´m glad to see Kahn is not on there.

Same here but I think we all know Kahn is no model. :lol:

Actually, I think the players have to do this. I know a lot of teams make their players model their clothes.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:32 pm

tracylynn wrote:

Actually, I think the players have to do this. I know a lot of teams make their players model their clothes.

I think if he doesn´t want and there is no specific agreement they don´t have to do jack s***. I think Sagnol looks awful in those pics. Totally not a model he looks more like a farmer. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:44 am

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

I think if he doesn´t want and there is no specific agreement they don´t have to do jack s***. I think Sagnol looks awful in those pics. Totally not a model he looks more like a farmer. :lol:

I do know that in their winter catalogue, Kahn is posing but he's only posing for the goalie wear. I'm sure he's in their spring catalogue posing for the goalie wear again but nothing else. Kahn probably does not pose for any other picture because he no longer has the "model" looks.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:06 am

:arrow: I don`t know!! but we`re not trying to be too damn serious here.. I think the players look so cute in the pix! and you know how the clubs try to sell those stuff!!.. and you can`t find anyone who`s better than football stars to do so!.. and when they take pix like that.. it doesn`t make their talent any less!! don`t you think?!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:15 pm

many thx :D
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:56 pm

Welcome! Romana :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge