Chalant wrote:AdepT wrote:Chalant wrote:MUTU, I did predict a BVB win, as I was unsure about how Pep would go against a coach of Klopp's calibre.
Really questioning the most pessimistic user on the site about this? Rescind the points then. I'll still win.
MUTU wrote:A number of users incorrectly predicted a Rehden win due to not having understood how the prediction system works. As I said on the chat during the match, I reversed their prediction towards a Bayern win, because it was a blatantly obvious mistake. This set me thinking to the Dortmund match as well.
In fact, AllensRoten has been man enough to inform me that he mistakenly predicted a 3-0 win for Dortmund when he meant a 3-0 win for Bayern. His prediction has been reversed and as a result he is no longer in first place. Thanks for your honesty!
These other users have voted for a Dortmund win and I hope they are also man enough to admit their mistake (if there was one)
- Borusse predicted a 2-1 win for Dortmund (I assume he meant this)
- Chalant predicted a 2-1 win for Dortmund
- jaybayern predicted a 3-1 win for Dortmund
- qlaus predicted a 3-1 win for Dortmund
Note: This is the last time I'm reversing scores. Please be careful. If Bayern is playing away and you expect them to score 3 goals and concede none, you need to predict 0-3 not 3-0.
AdepT wrote:Hey MUTU few things:
1. I think there's something wrong with the code for bonus calculations. I predicted 3-0 and since score is 3-1, I should have got 4 points. Others too seem to have got incorrect points.
2. I have doubt about the bonus for goal difference rule. Is it both ways?? Like a I predict 0-2 but the game ends 4-2 or 3-1, the goal difference is same. Or this bonus is taken into account only when you predict the correct winning team. I think you could include that in the rules.
3. One more request : Please add another column for no. of correct predictions in the rankings table plus of course the ranking.
AvatarX wrote:1. No. 3 points is correct. 2 for win plus 1 for three goals.
2. Only if you guess the winner
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest