You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bar location

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Bar location

Postby stretfordender » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Please help!!
We visited your fine country, Munich and your stadium at the Audi cup last month. We had a great time, we were treated very well everywhere we went.
I am helping to write a column for Red News which is the oldest Manchester United Fanzine.
The story is about our road trip (as we drove) the places we visited and the people we met. The article is going well and has to be in by tomorrow Sunday 6th September, the trouble is we went to a bar in Munich which is a football fan only bar. Its unique point is that it is all football fans except Bayern Munich. In our article we are making the point that because of our and Bayern Munich's success they are despised by all other fans. I need the name of the bar and it's location. It has only just opened and has a mural on one wall that shows England players celebrating beating Germany 5.1 . We stayed at Elisabethstraße 87
80797 Schwabing-West, München, Germany and when we left the bar in a taxi it was only a few minutes away. I will be happy to send you a copy of the fanzine as a thank you . PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN
stretfordender
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bar location

Postby MrLinky » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 pm

You should look for help regarding this in German Bayern-Forums, where actual "Munchner" are active. Most of the members on here (if not all of them) are non-German fans that don't live in Germany/Munchen and aren't familiar with the city and its bars. You have a language barrier, speak/write any German ? If not, I could translate you the text above, and send it to you through PM, which you could post on German FCB-forums and then just wait for an answer which might look familiar.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby stretfordender » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Give it a go if you can, I would really appreciate it. Deadline is approaching. Thanks for your efforts.
stretfordender
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

The PM is out, mate. Hope it's not too late, I was a bit busy recently and didn't have the chance to get on.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge