You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ballack and German national team future

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Should Ballack be recalled to the German team?

Yes, as captain
20%
Yes, but not as captain
5%
Only in an injury crisis
40%
No
35%

Total votes : 20

Re: Ballack and German national team future

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm

They should have at least given him one more match before the farewell against Brazil. He would have reached 100 caps.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 am

I support Coach Loew but believe Klose should also be told Auf Wiedersehen from the NT. It is time for the younger players to build upon their WC2010 performance and win Euro 2012.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They should have at least given him one more match before the farewell against Brazil. He would have reached 100 caps.

Yes, this is almost shameful. His farewell match is his 99th cap? They should have give him at least a couple of minutes at the end of some friendly before his farewell match, so at least he retires with 100 caps.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby eliasov » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:45 pm

i bieleve loew should have called him to the match vs azarbejian so he could have reached the 100th caps ...ballack was a hero with the NT and one of the best miedffieldiers in the last decade !! he has the same quality as pirlo-xavi or even better but in the other hand he was the unluckier one maybe in the history ...if he had some luck he could have won every title that a football player can win ...2 times CHL runner -up and he was the MOM in this final v manure ...but terry's missed penalty destroyed everything .... also he was knocked by a huge referee mistake in the next year wich no doubt chelsea deserved to play vs manure in roma in the CHL final 2009 instead of barcelona ...on international career i believe if he was on the pitch in the world cup final in 2002 he could have changed everything ...in 2006 knocked from the lucky italian bastards ...and euro 2008 runner-up and too bad deutshalnd lost the euro 2008 and wc 2010 by a coaching mistake ...
on the other side he was an asshole for our club he helped in winning some titles but he left in a silly way ...
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Conquistador » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 pm

^WORD.
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Löw is obsessed with the youth idea too, so it seems anyone that hits 30 better watch out. Truthfully for all the Ballack has done for the national team he deserves better, but on the other hand he has a big mouth and caused his own problems.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby eliasov » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Michael Ballack turns down Germany farewell match and brands it 'a farce'

The German veteran is not planning to play one last match for his country as he criticised the offer made by the national coach

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/06/17/2536707/michael-ballack-turns-down-germany-farewell-match-and-brands
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AMLN » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Both are wrong. Low for "ending" his international career and Ballack for calling everything a farce
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to The Lounge