You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Balkan members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Balkan members

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Just found this and I think it is interesting since we have a lot of users from the Balkan region : Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo,Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia....
Watch: Croatia's teen party haven (ARTE)
Is the party bubble set to explode? [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Balkan members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 pm

So how come Bayern is so popular in the Balkans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Very simple. How many mouths were fed by German bread or with German marks over the last 50 years?

That answer can be found in Germany today but also on the Balkan. :wink:

It's not just Bayern, some people love Stuttgart, BVB, Nürnberg, Schalke... Everyone who is in some way related with Germany, through grandparents or parents or numerous relatives over there. That's the link.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:33 pm

In Bosnia-Herzegovina, in the courtyard of the school in Travnik, a fence separates the Muslims from the Croats; The buildings are also divided according to the ethnic groups. While the policy of "two schools under one roof" was declared unconstitutional in 2012, contact between the different communities remains rare [source]

Forbidden love in Bosnia
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Excellent movie! What did Ottomans did to Balkan with their evilness, this movie shows.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:33 pm

I watched until the lady who is exactly my age visited her former house...
Very ...- I will cont it later tonight

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 pm

That school only show how life worked for 5 centuries, but it was hard and painful, my ancestors fought and survived and I'm proud that they kept our legacy, faith, genes, everything. Some Catholic priests and monks thought that muslims shall return to Catholicism and they were against the Austrian-Prussian idea of moving all muslims to Bosphours. Guess what happened... Stupid Croats! Now we fight for our existence on the last 30% we have while we used to be the only in the 9th century... That's life.
Our king is fault, otherwise Bulgarians would be our neighbors. :)

Slavorum Facebook page and the comments below the articles and links is exactly what you need to know about Balkan people. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Bruh,we stopped Islamic conquest of Europe for 800 years, defeated a Crusade army -as it was pillaging. Defeated Byzantine armies on and off -besieged Constantinople - later in history encircled Istanbul. Defeated the Ottomans 2 separate times prior to WWII. Defended against a combined Greek-Serbian-English-French invasion with only 1 division.In the modern history we never lost a battle and never lost a flag, captured by its enemies' armies. Had the largest mobilized standing army (per capita) at 800,000. Now, we pick strawberries in the UK and pay NATO to tell us what to do.. Progress. =D> =D> And also,EU steals more money from us than we manage to steal from them. :D
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Haha, that's how it goes mate. Always fùcked from outside. Everyone hates you but you don't give a damn. You were lucky that you weren't brainwashed in Yugoslavia. Look just my country, every day stories about 1941-1945, never free. It either Washington or Brussels or Berlin. In the past Beograd, but like we can't move away, constantly poison darts are flying from one side to other and vice versa.
History never gets cold here, but the hate towards West and East, everyone who interferes into something where it doesn't belong... Balkan!
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Hardrade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Balkane moj, budi mi silan, i dobro mi stoj.

Ramsey, you may have as well opened the gates of hell, mate. :D
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

FCB general wrote:Excellent movie! What did Ottomans did to Balkan with their evilness, this movie shows.

And yet, I'm surrounded by albanian idiots who are ready to give their life for our "turkish brothers". I'm sick of hearing two albanians talk to each other in turkish language.
What the ****?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Hardrade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
FCB general wrote:Excellent movie! What did Ottomans did to Balkan with their evilness, this movie shows.

And yet, I'm surrounded by albanian idiots who are ready to give their life for our "turkish brothers". I'm sick of hearing two albanians talk to each other in turkish language.
What the ****?

Well, we were always fast to draw blades in someone else's name. It is our curse.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:38 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:

What the ****?

Yeah, that happens when you are insecure about yourself. Stockholm syndrome.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Yeah, buddy.. I heard /read a lot of stories about how bad is Bulgaria, how rude are the police officers,if you say that you are bulgarian in France, Germany, UK, Italy some people can watch you from the different angle.And when I ask them why, often they can't give me proper answer. They think that we're some stupid folks and we have no job in they countries. When they see me looking everywhere at the streets of Verona, Liverpool, Munich or doesn't matter where, just because I'm 1.95, 120 kilos weightlifter they think that I'm going to do something stupid in they country. But no, this dude goes and asks them which is the shorter way to Les Deux Magots, Green gardens at Verona, and doesn't matter what and where.And the most important - in their own language. Just because I've got huge backpack with bulgarian flag, they thing that I'm stupid lol. The last year I talk to a lot of people in UK, and they couldn't believe that english is not my 2, 3 or even 4th language. Yeah, I could messed up sometimes, but this is not the question. Some of the guys are thinking just because they live in richer countries, they are something more from us. And yeah, you're right - a lot of people think that we're stupid 3rd World countrie, but they are the blind ones, not we.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Hardrade wrote:Balkane moj, budi mi silan, i dobro mi stoj.

Ramsey, you may have as well opened the gates of hell, mate. :D

A good way for a world to meet us instead of their wrong stereotypes. :mrgreen:

Btw, new Serbian prime minister is a Croat and a lesbian.

President Vučić is a well-known "peder". Looks to me like a humiliation and an egomania from one man in Serbia. :|
Last edited by FCB general on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Next

Return to The Lounge