You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Balkan members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Balkan members

Postby FCB general » Mon May 28, 2018 10:50 am

Someone is following Slavorum Facebook page... :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Mon May 28, 2018 11:41 am

FCB general wrote:Someone is following Slavorum Facebook page... :mrgreen:
GDPR's gonna get you now
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Mon May 28, 2018 12:26 pm

I'm shocked that Greece doesn't shop up in these beautifully awkward photos 8)
The one with Dubai-Balkans and the Slavic women evolution killed me. I have met some Serbs and Croats and I have to admit that they are brother from another mother, we are very alike. While with Bulgarians and Romanian guys(many live here in Greece) we share the same sense of humor, bad or good dunno but we're having a good laugh always :D

I have to say though, Slavic women are gorgeous.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Achilles wrote:I'm shocked that Greece doesn't shop up in these beautifully awkward photos 8)
The one with Dubai-Balkans and the Slavic women evolution killed me. I have met some Serbs and Croats and I have to admit that they are brother from another mother, we are very alike. While with Bulgarians and Romanian guys(many live here in Greece) we share the same sense of humor, bad or good dunno but we're having a good laugh always :D

I have to say though, Slavic women are gorgeous.
Re Slavic women... So true

May I ask you something? Many have the impression that in Greece there are more handsome men than beautiful women.
From your experience is this myth true?
is it that difficult to find a nice chick ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:55 pm

On a different note... Soros found a new route for his execution of the Kalergi planImage

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Mon May 28, 2018 1:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:May I ask you something? Many have the impression that in Greece there are more handsome men than beautiful women.
From your experience is this myth true?
is it that difficult to find a nice chick ?

Ι can't say to be honest about men vs women because you know when you travel abroad you see something different. In my opinion Greek women are beautiful, classic Mediterranean beauty but inferior to Slavic and Soviet women IMHO. Again though it's a matter of taste, to simply answer your question if you can find a nice Greek chick, yes you can find many nice women, "hitting" them though it's a whole different story 8)
Regarding men, I believe that we're in a very good level but I think that a lady it's more suitable to answer.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:35 pm

The PM of the FYROM is currently in Malta. He lobbying for his country entrance in the EU
He said that currently there are 10K Macedonians working here in Malta!!!!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed May 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Well, Greek aren't going to let them in as long as the country's name is Macedonia, but recently Macedonians started to think about adding some prefix or adjective in the name to satisfy Greece conditions, eg. Upper/Northern Macedonia or something.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Thu May 31, 2018 4:05 pm

FCB general wrote:Well, Greek aren't going to let them in as long as the country's name is Macedonia, but recently Macedonians started to think about adding some prefix or adjective in the name to satisfy Greece conditions, eg. Upper/Northern Macedonia or something.

Sure, once they pay Germany back they'll have their say :coffee:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu May 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Well they've been blocking them all these years back to start the negotiations and join the EU and NATO and that's not some financial and economical issue, but exclusively national and historical.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:55 am

Greece, Macedonia close to deal on name dispute: Greek government sources [source]

ATHENS (Reuters) - Greece and Macedonia are very close to a deal to resolve a decades-old dispute over the ex-Yugoslav republic’s name, government officials in Athens told Reuters on Tuesday.

The row has blocked the tiny Balkan state’s efforts to join the European Union and the NATO military alliance, of which Greece is a member.

Athens and Skopje are aiming to agree the broad outline of a settlement before an EU summit in late June, though any deal would need to clear a referendum in Macedonia and win approval from lawmakers in both countries.

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Zaev are expected to discuss the issue over the phone on Tuesday.

“A deal could be announced even today,” said a Greek government official who declined to be named.

There was no immediate comment from officials in Skopje.

The dispute erupted in 1991 when Macedonia broke away from former Yugoslavia, declaring its independence under the name Republic of Macedonia.

Greece has its own region called Macedonia, birthplace of national hero Alexander the Great. Many Greeks see the dispute as an attempt by its northern neighbor to piggy-back on Greece’s cultural heritage.

Among compromise names proposed over the years are Nova (new) Macedonia, Vardar Macedonia (named after a river), Upper Macedonia and, most recently, Ilinden Macedonia.

However, most Greek political parties have so far rejected any use of the name Macedonia, even with descriptive tags, and hundreds of thousands of Greeks demonstrated in February against any compromise.

The dispute also triggered a 19-month trade embargo on Macedonia by Greece in the early 1990s, ended by an interim accord under when Greece agreed to recognize its neighbor under the name Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

In Greece, the state is known either as FYROM or Skopje, the name of its capital. Most other countries call it Macedonia.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:38 pm

FCB general wrote:
Greece, Macedonia close to deal on name dispute: Greek government sources [source]

ATHENS (Reuters) - Greece and Macedonia are very close to a deal to resolve a decades-old dispute over the ex-Yugoslav republic’s name, government officials in Athens told Reuters on Tuesday.

The row has blocked the tiny Balkan state’s efforts to join the European Union and the NATO military alliance, of which Greece is a member.

Athens and Skopje are aiming to agree the broad outline of a settlement before an EU summit in late June, though any deal would need to clear a referendum in Macedonia and win approval from lawmakers in both countries.

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Zaev are expected to discuss the issue over the phone on Tuesday.

“A deal could be announced even today,” said a Greek government official who declined to be named.

The dispute erupted in 1991 when Macedonia broke away from former Yugoslavia, declaring its independence under the name Republic of Macedonia.

Greece has its own region called Macedonia, birthplace of national hero Alexander the Great. Many Greeks see the dispute as an attempt by its northern neighbor to piggy-back on Greece’s cultural heritage.

Among compromise names proposed over the years are Nova (new) Macedonia, Vardar Macedonia (named after a river), Upper Macedonia and, most recently, Ilinden Macedonia.

However, most Greek political parties have so far rejected any use of the name Macedonia, even with descriptive tags, and hundreds of thousands of Greeks demonstrated in February against any compromise.

The dispute also triggered a 19-month trade embargo on Macedonia by Greece in the early 1990s, ended by an interim accord under when Greece agreed to recognize its neighbor under the name Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

In Greece, the state is known either as FYROM or Skopje, the name of its capital. Most other countries call it Macedonia.
So what will the name be?
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:

So what will the name be?
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

What do you get when a Macedonian takes a bath?
A clean Bulgarian and some dirty water.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha, I'm dying! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I still remember the comment from the Slavorum FB page from the last year where one Bulgarian wrote how Macedonians aren't Bulgarians, but when it comes to leave to Macedonia and go EU countries, they suddenly start exploring the family tree to find a Bulgarian ancestors, ie great-grandfather so they could apply for Bulgarian citizenship. :mrgreen:
The way that guy described in English was awesome!!! :lol: You could easily translate to Croatian and get the perfect impression and emotions, haha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny thing how is often said that we are all 'brothers', but we barely stand each other. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 pm

@Jesmar, North Macedonia according to latest rumours from one Greek politician.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge