You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Balkan members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Balkan members

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Does Romania qualify as Balkan as well? We have some members hailing from Romania as well.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Does Romania qualify as Balkan as well? We have some members hailing from Romania as well.

Yeah, Albania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania and also the European part of Turkey.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Let me be frank here...

In my country Balkans are known as hard workers and the type who love to drink heavily...

However most Serbs and Romanians here do not really make a good advert for their respective countries...

As from my personal experience I can say that I knowa lot of Bulgarians and some Serbs, all men and women who work hard and earn a lot of money through tile laying, plastering.
Others work in the construction industry...

I can also say that I had a wonderful experience as a teenager with my Albanian football coach...

In my block lives a likeable Romanian who works in the gaming industry.

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 pm

FCB general wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Balkane moj, budi mi silan, i dobro mi stoj.

Ramsey, you may have as well opened the gates of hell, mate. :D

A good way for a world to meet us instead of their wrong stereotypes. :mrgreen:

Btw, new Serbian prime minister is a Croat and a lesbian.

President Vučić is a well-known "peder". Looks to me like a humiliation and an egomania from one man in Serbia. :|

Other figures and their dispositions are irrelevant as long as he is in power. She is, most likely, just another pawn. Regarding the president, peder or not, he is a humiliation and things that are happening are beyond humiliating. Recently, a man was arrested for 'slandering' him - and for the worse, it is his neighbour who called the police after a political debate. That is some Soviet style sh1t.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Let me be frank here...

In my country Balkans are known as hard workers and the type who love to drink heavily...

However most Serbs and Romanians here do not really make a good advert for their respective countries...

As from my personal experience I can say that I knowa lot of Bulgarians and some Serbs, all men and women who work hard and earn a lot of money through tile laying, plastering.
Others work in the construction industry...

I can also say that I had a wonderful experience as a teenager with my Albanian football coach...

In my block lives a likeable Romanian who works in the gaming industry.

Malta is more like us,and not much as them*.
*-"the great empires".
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Hardrade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Does Romania qualify as Balkan as well? We have some members hailing from Romania as well.

Perhaps geographicaly, but when it comes to people... I'd say that they are rather uninterested in being a part of a 'powder keg', which is quite wise. But I can't say much from personal experience.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Geographically belongs, but they are Romans, not Slavs.

It's not unfamiliar to hear from them that they consider themselves descendents of the old Romans.

They are different a bit, but they still shape the image of Balkan regardless what they are and weather they are close to us or not.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Some of the guys are thinking just because they live in richer countries, they are something more from us. And yeah, you're right - a lot of people think that we're stupid 3rd World countrie, but they are the blind ones, not we.

Indeed very true, we Balkans are mistreated sometimes but I have to tell you man some of our fellow "rednecks" compatriots are making us a very bad reputation and by the term rednecks I'm sure every Balkan guy gets what I mean. The culture,the manners and the education from the citizens of the so called big cities compared to the smallest/provinces have a huge difference and impact I'm speaking for the majority of course.Huge.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Almost everywhere is the same story: war profiters, postcommunist profiters, Udba and other dictatorship intelligence members who saved their asses and positions in the new political system, some rednecks with elementary school who've become rich and high profile people over night, then those mafia and thieves, local sheriffs... Negative selection in society, nepotism, corruption and then the ideological thing as a cherry on the top of the cake.
As I said many times, it's easy to dance valcer, watch opera shows while other were bleeding and stagnating in development. It takes time, but who knows one day and certainly Anglo Saxons won't teach us about life. We know damn well what it is wherever we are.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Achilles wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Some of the guys are thinking just because they live in richer countries, they are something more from us. And yeah, you're right - a lot of people think that we're stupid 3rd World countrie, but they are the blind ones, not we.

Indeed very true, we Balkans are mistreated sometimes but I have to tell you man some of our fellow "rednecks" compatriots are making us a very bad reputation and by the term rednecks I'm sure every Balkan guy gets what I mean. The culture,the manners and the education from the citizens of the so called big cities compared to the smallest/provinces have a huge difference and impact I'm speaking for the majority of course.Huge.

Yeah man,i know exactly what are you talking about.
But,I can give examples in reverse order.Here,look at this mutherfocker:

The 65-year-old woman was knocked unconscious and received injuries to her jaw and head, but regained consciousness.Nevertheless, none of my friends said: Hey, see these Swedes (plural) and what things they do?We've made deduction (extraction of the peculiar and the singular of the common, as well as the perception of the single case on the basis of a universal law) and no one said a bad word about Sweden as a nation.
And if such an incident had happened to a Bulgarian in Sweden? What would happen?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:02 pm

FCB general wrote:Almost everywhere is the same story: war profiters, postcommunist profiters, Udba and other dictatorship intelligence members who saved their asses and positions in the new political system, some rednecks with elementary school who've become rich and high profile people over night, then those mafia and thieves, local sheriffs... Negative selection in society, nepotism, corruption and then the ideological thing as a cherry on the top of the cake.

These are some of the reasons why I started studying law.No matter what,me and my generation will try to change the status quo In this country.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:22 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Yeah, Albania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania and also the European part of Turkey.

Send via carrier pigeon.

What about Slovakia? Or is it Slavic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:04 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Yeah, Albania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania and also the European part of Turkey.

Send via carrier pigeon.

What about Slovakia? Or is it Slavic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No different... czech is not Balkan therefore Slovakia isn't either...

Eg. Neither is Hungary...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 am

Hungary, Češko and Slovensko are Central Europe.

This is Balkan(with Slovenia).

In some maps Romania is out and Slovenia is there, while in some maps Slovenia is out Romania in. In some pictures you can find Hungary put in the Balkan crew and that's ridiculous. :)

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:05 am

Just made a quick research ... Czechs & Slovaks are Slavs as you said ... but then why it was Yugoslavia?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge